Chakaman has an Apprentice (please read)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations Chakaman, glad to hear everything is great with your wife and your newborn baby. the best of luck and time to put the collectibles under lock and key or little Nicholas might start battledamaging a few stormtroopers!!!!:)

And you, young Chakaman... We will watch your career with great interest....................:emperor

:lol

And you, young Chakaman... We will watch your career with great interest....................:emperor

:lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Guys seriously, thanks for the kind words. Im really floored.

Yautja, I am already trying to figure out a way to protect the lower third of my wall display. My son appears to have a knack for knocking things over already. :D

Well, im off to bed for a few hours until Mr. Nick wakes me up for a glass of blue milk. :D

72172_541002381784_205300806_31960567_6794901_n.jpg

Chris

72172_541002381784_205300806_31960567_6794901_n.jpg

Fine family shot my friend it will be the first of many... life will never be the same again... I can not put into words how hard or how rewarding parenthood is, its impossible for me to explain as I just can define it.. but let the love flow and enjoy every single bit.

As for your collection... NO you can not move a thing! This is your first challenge as a master.. the first piece of training for your young apprentice... there are some toys that you can play with and some that you have to ask... :rotfl

Congratulations mate your life will never be the same again. Dorgs said it very well with "there are some toys you can play with and some you have to ask" but try telling that to a 2 year old boy that just wants to get into everything :gah: but would not change it for the world.

Thanks man.

So far so good. Nicholas has some interest in Star Wars...

chaka80.jpg

Boy, this kid doesnt have a chance does he?? :D

Chris

I know I'm a bit late, but congrats Chaka!

Do something for me would you? Bring him up right, without any of that Clone Wars stuff! :lol Make sure you show him the Original Trilogy first!

You were probably going to do that anyway, but I thought I'd make sure...

Anyway, good luck training you apprentice Chaka! :)

LOL I love that shot of Nicholas very funny!!! And Chris your shops are so more geared up to SW than the UK :(

...Haha...I remember my first visit to the states in 1983....I thought I was in heaven all those ENDLESS aisles with SW stuff at TRU....That was an awesome experience.....

Thanks guys. I really dont collect the new stuff anymore, maybe a figure here or there. Its just fun to walk down the toy aisle, brings back great memories.

I too remember hitting TRU and Target back in the
80s, it sure was a great time to be growing up. With all the Star Wars and GI Joe stuff, it truly was heaven.

I know Im a little late but congrats Chris!! Wish you and the new fam all the best:)

Damn, I have missed a lot.

Congrats man.:clap

Don't forget to decorate the kids room with tons of Star Wars goodies, sheets, curtains, wallpaper, everything, just to seal his fate. I did it with my stepson and it works. :lol

Cheers Bill! Yeah, I have already dug up some stuff to do for his room when he is a little older. Going strictly OT though, going to mess his mind up correctly. :D

Back