Chakaman has an Apprentice (please read)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
A little over 9 months ago The Mighty CHAKAMAN started work on a new and very exciting project.....

The young Chakaman was born fit and healthy and all the Chakamans are doing well.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Chakaman is a constant on these boards. He puts so much in and I am so proud to call him a friend.

Congratulation Chris, Amy and Nicholas.

Best wishes and buckets of love, Mark, Debs and Liam

Congrats to Chakaman and Chakawoman....

This sure is a blessing and be sure to thank for every minute you can spend with Chakaboy....

I am a dad of 3 daughters and I really enjoy being around them.....they even got interest for the Galaxie Far far away...and keep playing with my old SW toys....what more can a dad ask for....

congrats chakaman.............all the best to the new family addition..............:clap

congratsonyournewbaby.gif

Thanks so much for passing the awesome news Mark.:clapMy congratulations & best wishes to you & your wife Chris.
Most definiatly please post some updates pics of your(& wifes)newest custom:wink1:

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words guys, we really appreciate it. My wife Amy and my new son Nicholas are doing great. We got home from the hospital late last night.

This is our first child, there is nothing like it. I cannot describe the excitement we are feeling. Nicholas truly is a miracle.

Mark, thanks for the well wishes mate. Oh yeah, thanks for making a big deal out of this too and starting Nicholas' first custom thread!! :D

Chris

Back