Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an Apple fan. I love my iPhone, and I feel like it's an extension of myself, but Christ alive, can we stop acting like Steve Jobs found the cure for cancer? Yeah, he was an innovator, but there was a basis already in place for a ton of the stuff he built. The Mac (the computer had been around for...a while :lol), the iPhone (again, phones and cell phones existed for quite a while); the dude knew how to take something old, add a few adjustments, polish it up nice and shiny and slap it into a monochromatic box. There's as much ego stroking for him as there is for DiCaprio.:lol

I agree completely

tumblr_lu67vfJiZK1qa0zoz.gif

tumblr_nb75py6Kq71sgco9jo2_500.gif

Jackman's Wolverine is pretty darn popular, but yeah, Cap has blown way past Spidey.

Nah in movies but not in popularity. If spidey comes back marvel would put him in the background with spidey ahead. Superman, batman and spiderman are widely considered as the popular big three. Movie success won't change spideys status for sure.

So, how is Sony's financial situation right now? Do you think they'd ever sell Spidey to Marvel if things got too rough?

So, how is Sony's financial situation right now? Do you think they'd ever sell Spidey to Marvel if things got too rough?

The most popular comic book character in the world? I don't think they would sell their stake in that character if they were down to their last two cents and the studio was burning to the ground. Doesn't mean they won't work out a deal to let Marvel borrow him, but Marvel will never own the movie rights to that character again.

Yea they don't like how they are treating spiderman. Lol so Sony doesn't like how Sony is treating spiderman. That says a lot right there. Lol

^^FOR REAL. Sony is probably only worth 500 Million to a Billion. Chump change to Disney

Yea they don't like how they are treating spiderman. Lol so Sony doesn't like how Sony is treating spiderman. That says a lot right there. Lol

That is correct, the parent company is viewing the U.S. Operations as a failure who's egos are getting in the way of Sony getting back to making money.

Avi Arad days are numbered. :lol

If Marvel had the rights to Spidey/Wolverine there definately wouldn't have been a GOTG.

I mean look at this pathetic thread for example.
As soon as someone mentioned Spidey it's all about him and SONY.
Only thing that says "Captain America vs Iron Man" here is the title...

and-everyone-looses.jpg

Or everyone is just discussing the latest news and details about the movie.

Anyway, it looks like Black Panther took over Spidey's role in this which I would be happy about if it weren't for the fact that Chadwick Boseman is playing him, I really hope he proves me wrong and does the character justice.

Also I don't know if I can handle a movie with Spider-Man and Robert Downey's Iron Man just throwing snarky comments at everyone the entire movie, this is Cap's movie and he definitely needs to have the spotlight and I think having Iron Man plus Spider-Man would probably get in the way of that.

Or everyone is just discussing the latest news and details about the movie.

Anyway, it looks like Black Panther took over Spidey's role in this which I would be happy about if it weren't for the fact that Chadwick Boseman is playing him, I really hope he proves me wrong and does the character justice.

Also I don't know if I can handle a movie with Spider-Man and Robert Downey's Iron Man just throwing snarky comments at everyone the entire movie, this is Cap's movie and he definitely needs to have the spotlight and I think having Iron Man plus Spider-Man would probably get in the way of that.

Don't count spidey out just yet. The plans are still on the table and as for spidey in captain America . Give him small glimpses and cameos just to show he's in the mcu and will be in infinity war. Looks like marvel wants every superhero they can get for that movie. So now they are retconning xmen having anything to do with scarlet and quicksilver in the comics and canceled ff

Don't count spidey out just yet. The plans are still on the table and as for spidey in captain America . Give him small glimpses and cameos just to show he's in the mcu and will be in infinity war. Looks like marvel wants every superhero they can get for that movie. So now they are retconning xmen having anything to do with scarlet and quicksilver in the comics and canceled ff

giphy.gif

Infinity War will be hard to top

Back