Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...seeing winter soldier in the chamber makes me think there will be some flashback scenes where it shows some of his work while Cap is a capsicle still. Most likely a scene that involves the part in the trailer where T'Challa is dressed as a civilian among all the debris of an obvious attack. Maybe WS kills T'Challa's father or something at an embassy or something?

Of course this will end with Panther forgiving Bucky after seeing some selfless act of his.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I actually think it's after the chase sequence we see where BP chase down Bucky. I'm guessing Cap tries to protect Bucky but due to what he's done he gets put into a chamber or prison of some sort for high level threats, then the government comes up with the plan to regulate super heros and contain the threats of the world like Bucky in some sort of super prison. Cap can't stand for it and he breaks Bucky out, Iron Man catches them and that's the scene where Iron man backhands Cap and then the Civil War starts.

I actually think it's after the chase sequence we see where BP chase down Bucky. I'm guessing Cap tries to protect Bucky but due to what he's done he gets put into a chamber or prison of some sort for high level threats, then the government comes up with the plan to regulate super heros and contain the threats of the world like Bucky in some sort of super prison. Cap can't stand for it and he breaks Bucky out, Iron Man catches them and that's the scene where Iron man backhands Cap and then the Civil War starts.
Makes sense to me.

We don't see enough noble heroes wielding garottes.

Very few are worthy.

visiongarret3.jpg

Gen. Ross has the highest security clearance so he used blu-Ray deleted scenes for his briefing.

I am glad I wasn't the only one who found that loophole too, I mean that's Iike bam right there

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

They can fill the screen with Sup's so long as Black Widow gets a bunch of screen time so I can stare at SC's beautiful face for another movie....
giphy.gif

Back