Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my least favorite Hawkeye look, I don't get the one sleeve style.
The arm guard is worn on the arm that holds the bow to protect the inside of the forearm when the arrow is being shot and to stop clothing from getting in the way when using a bow and arrow. Left arm is used for drawing and pulling, sleeve would make it harder to bend and there's no need to protect it from the string.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And yet Falcon is the only one who looks natural.
Everyone else has realistic faces plastered over Liefeld-ish art.

I really hate that style of promo pic. The real/painted hybrid with exagerrated 'dynamic' poses with wonky perspectives... :fart

So...seeing winter soldier in the chamber makes me think there will be some flashback scenes where it shows some of his work while Cap is a capsicle still. Most likely a scene that involves the part in the trailer where T'Challa is dressed as a civilian among all the debris of an obvious attack. Maybe WS kills T'Challa's father or something at an embassy or something?

Of course this will end with Panther forgiving Bucky after seeing some selfless act of his.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back