Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhibit for Civil War happening next Friday. Looks like the Mark 46 on the cover is the MMS Diecast version so we'll see that displayed.

There's also going to be an exclusive figure shown at the event.

In anticipation of this exciting new film, Hot Toys will be hosting a “Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War Pop-Up Store powered by Hot Toys” at the MOKO shopping mall in Mongkok, Hong Kong between April 22 and May 15!

Hot Toys’ series of stunning life-size statues and highly detailed 1/6th scale collectible figures of #TeamCap and #TeamIronMan will be on display at the movie-themed pop-up store for fans to enjoy and will surely become a big focal point for superhero fans around the world!

In addition to many fans’ beloved Cosbaby series and Artist Mix Collectible Bobble-Head Designed by TOUMA, EXCLUSIVE 1/6th scale collectibles and Cosbaby will also be available for visitors to order!

12976961_10153465084172344_2348678271143083863_o.jpg

Is the exclusive figure the New Avengers version of Scarlet Witch?

I've read some spoilers for the film and I don't think we will get an Agent 13 figure. Looks like it's just Wanda and Bucky for me. Maybe Cap too. :lol

I'm happy to see that the MMS Mark 46 prototype in that picture has the correct, movie-accurate chest plate, in contrast to the PP Mark 46 prototype, whose chest plate is missing a panel beneath the arc reactor and looks quite different from how it's depicted in the trailers. Of course, the PP version has plenty of room to be fixed before the final product releases.

Hopefully next week they will reveal the Black Widow and Scarlet Witch Civil War figures. And maybe Spider-Man :pray:
Exhibit for Civil War happening next Friday. Looks like the Mark 46 on the cover is the MMS Diecast version so we'll see that displayed.

There's also going to be an exclusive figure shown at the event.

12976961_10153465084172344_2348678271143083863_o.jpg

I don't think they will show another version of scarlet witch right away. That would put three versions of that one character up at the same time. That's something they don't do much of.

The Aou Na SW promo will be sold at the event 100 each day for the duration of the show. There should be 1 other figure shown next week that we have not seen yet.

Also, in case anyone is curious the Cap figure is one of those figures I mentioned the other day.

They have said pre order...but it could just be a wording issue. I'm not sure. I'll see if I can get a confirmation either way.

They have said pre order...but it could just be a wording issue. I'm not sure. I'll see if I can get a confirmation either way.

Motu just a question. The CW normal cap's helmet has the wings partially painted in the promos which is inaccurate whereas the movie promo bd version has them painted correctly. Will both versions be the same or will the cw normal version stay inaccurate?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just think that SW will be kinda like Captain America in their Winter Soldier line, got the STRIKE version, and also the Golden Age, and also Thor The Dark World Asgardian Armor and light Asgardian, one is exclusive version, and one is regular version :)

At this point a Boseman sculpt or full on T'Challa figure would be great. Same for a Tony Stark figure.

Also some 1/4 goodness would be cool.

I really think we're overdue for a new Tony figure. I'm really hoping we get one from Civil War, particularly one inspired by the Tony/Bucky confrontation from the trailer, with the little gauntlet included as an accessory.

Back