Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if we have 6 other figures
- Battling Cap (preorder)
- Black Widow (for sure)
- Iron Man Mk 46 (for sure)
- Spider-Man (for sure)
- Vision (for sure, maybe one with the suit?)
- Scarlet Witch (maybe? I think she's the most likely, but maybe they will announce her late this year or next because they just released the NA version (hopefully sooner though))
- Agent 13 (doubtful)
- Crossbones (doubtful)

Given the stuff I'm seeing in reviews I'm doubtful of an Agent 13 figure now.

The real Entertainment Weekly covers.

bbmktvKE.jpg

Got my copy today in the mail. They gave me the Iron man/Black Widow/War Machine cover.

Yeah, her fans got bamboozled by all the merch and promo pics she's been on :lol

Sometimes it's best to temper those expectations and remain skeptical.

Me? We're getting Black Panther, new Falcon and Scarlet Witch, and MK III War Machine, so I'm over the moon.

This is probably as close to Black Widow it will get to a look alike for CA...don't think the revealed HT BW looks like BW :(
uc

So if we have 6 other figures
- Battling Cap (preorder)
- Black Widow (for sure)
- Iron Man Mk 46 (for sure)
- Spider-Man (for sure)
- Vision (for sure, maybe one with the suit?)
- Scarlet Witch (maybe? I think she's the most likely, but maybe they will announce her late this year or next because they just released the NA version (hopefully sooner though))
- Agent 13 (doubtful)
- Crossbones (doubtful)

Looks like Scarlet Witch (CW version) will probably come sooner than later since the NA version is already sold out. :rock
It's a minor nitpick, but I hope they make the CW version hair straighter and lighter like it is in the film... :lol

NA is not sold out...it's on a join waiting list and chances are good it will still be available. They did that with BTTF Marty exclusive, ObiWan Ben, Han, Chewy...and it's becoming a marketing racket; Makes you nervous when you didn't pull the trigger to buy it at first sight. Really want NA, join the list.

The question for collectors more and more is becoming 'how many in fact did HT make before pulling on it?' 5 years ago there was a limit...today...who knows?

Peace!

NA is not sold out...it's on a join waiting list and chances are good it will still be available. They did that with BTTF Marty exclusive, ObiWan Ben, Han, Chewy...and it's becoming a marketing racket; Makes you nervous when you didn't pull the trigger to buy it at first sight. Really want NA, join the list.

The question for collectors more and more is becoming 'how many in fact did HT make before pulling on it?' 5 years ago there was a limit...today...who knows?

Peace!

Sorry but the racket is on the customer side. Just dig through any thread and count how many people have admitted to canceling an order. Those are just a small number on one site and that's just those that admit to it...not including the people who's cards get declined or won't admit to it. It's hundreds of times on nearly every figure. Around 10% of all orders are cancled. And then after a certain window they add their reserve stock of quality control/ replacement figures that are left to the order. Which adds more, but it's not a scam or misleading. It's done for the legit business reasons. If they required instant full payment and offered no replacements then they wouldn't have to do this stuff. Would you prefer that?

Back