Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

I never thought I would say this but I really want to see the new Iron Man figure.

Me too. I'm particularly interested in how they implement those lights in the smaller 1/6th version. With all the articulation it would be a pretty neat feat of engineering.

New Witch looks great. At least she has a stern expression as opposed to the blank stare we usually get from female figs.

Very cool poster. Something a little different.

I've gotta start preordering these figures. I'm a sucker so will pick up most of the line. I'll wait until BP is up and then I will put in for Falcon and Ant-Man, I'm a little underwhelmed by the new Ant-Man design because I was really expecting something higher tech. Still it's not bad. The Falcon costume is is better then the first outing but I was also expecting a little more. Black Panther is fantastic. I do like the new Scarlet Witch costume better than the Euro hipster look, but hope they continue to evolve it to something sexier with more nods to the comic. I don't know if there are any major changes to Vision's costume but I'm sure HT will figure a way to release a new version nonetheless. I'm kind of relieves Thor and Hulk aren't in this on. You would have had to have one on each side just to balance out the power rankings. There was a rumor that there would be a heavy duty War Machine armor in the movie-- something I between regular and Hulkbuster size. I read that Wasp just missed making it into this movie. Too bad, because it would have been great to finally see Lily in the costume. I also really wish they had gone with a white uniform for Sharon Carter, but maybe since SHIELD is not around that the reason. Black Widow could use a white variant costume as well. One of these movies should start off with her on assignment in snowy Siberia with a sniper rifle. It would be a nice break from the same costume with minor tweaks and a different hairstyle for each movie. The new Hawkeyes costume is better, but it would be cool to see him with some high-tech glasses and sleeker body armor. I like Renner as an actor, but he was probably not the best choice for the role. I think a hot-head, cocky, pretty boy Hawkeye would have brought better chemistry with the team. Someone like Alex Pettyfer would have been good.

That version of Scarlet Witch is much more intriguing for me than the current version out but still don't know if i need her on a shelf.

Back