Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool promo from HT, nothing new but it's nice to see an official promo photo having all three ladies on it. Maybe they will end up making a Sharon :dunno

385-1_marvel-popup-store-ad-large.jpg

Of course Hot Toys is going to make Sharon Carter. Hot Toys isn't going to skip out on one of the only two "new" heroes in this movie (Sharon Carter and Black Panther).

I'm actually more concerned that we won't get the Civil War Cosbabies in America. Sideshow has suddenly turned ice cold toward Cosbabies, and NONE of the Force Awakens, Deadpool or Batman v Superman Cosbaby figures have gone up for sale in America. Ick.

Oh man, I hope they do release the Cosbabies in the US... I need the Winter Soldier one! I'll get it eventually, even if I end up paying through the nose for one on eBay :lol

My Facebook feed is riddled with TV spots consisting of new footage from Civil War....I've been hitting 'Hide Post' a lot ... why the hell does Marvel feed the need to release so many spots? People are going to see the movie in droves haha

Of course Hot Toys is going to make Sharon Carter. Hot Toys isn't going to skip out on one of the only two "new" heroes in this movie (Sharon Carter and Black Panther).

I hope you're right. I'm worried since she hasn't been seen in any real battles (only fighting Bucky) but i've read some tweets that makes me believe she has more than just that fight in the film.

Hope they decide to make her, she's my most wanted figure and her inclusion will make me want to buy some of the other figures as well. :lol

Looks like Sharon Carter has some kind of a unique weapon? Never saw that one before..

Also this promo art makes me think, Wasp would have been so perfect standing on Iron man's arm in that promo..

-----

This has probably been brought up a few times...if it has, my apologies.

Who wins in a fight? Black panther or captain America? I don't know much about BP, I don't follow CA. My knowledge of CA comes from the movies and it goes without saying, I love Chris Evans portrayal as the character. He kicks some serious @$$. Lurking amongst other forums that have the occasional comic book talk, I've quite often come across power level discussions and BP has come up a few times. From what I've gathered, he's pretty bad@$$. comparisons to batman are often made and many consider him to be marvels version of the dark knight. batman is hands down my all time favorite hero, with superman flying in a close second...that being said, I can recognize moments where he comes off as a bit over powered. An answer for literally everything. That's ridiculous. I mean, "Bat God"?? WTf is that?

Anyway, back to what I was saying. So apparently BP has also exhibited his own OP moments, and within those BP discussion threads are jpgs from his comic books...so...is he human?? Super human?? What's his deal? In those threads, BP vs CA never really came up. So help me out here guys. Drop some knowledge bombs my way.

This has probably been brought up a few times...if it has, my apologies.

Who wins in a fight? Black panther or captain America? I don't know much about BP, I don't follow CA. My knowledge of CA comes from the movies and it goes without saying, I love Chris Evans portrayal as the character. He kicks some serious @$$. Lurking amongst other forums that have the occasional comic book talk, I've quite often come across power level discussions and BP has come up a few times. From what I've gathered, he's pretty bad@$$. comparisons to batman are often made and many consider him to be marvels version of the dark knight. batman is hands down my all time favorite hero, with superman flying in a close second...that being said, I can recognize moments where he comes off as a bit over powered. An answer for literally everything. That's ridiculous. I mean, "Bat God"?? WTf is that?

Anyway, back to what I was saying. So apparently BP has also exhibited his own OP moments, and within those BP discussion threads are jpgs from his comic books...so...is he human?? Super human?? What's his deal? In those threads, BP vs CA never really came up. So help me out here guys. Drop some knowledge bombs my way.

I think BP takes some magic shrroms... err... herbs and becomes really good at fighting. :rotfl

But yeah I don't have much knowledge on BP either so maybe someone else can chime in

Back