Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I actually really don't like Hulk involved in Thor's world at all. XD it hasn't worked for me in the comics and Would be even worse for the films especially as to how MCU Thor is and how Bruce was in AOU and I'm assuming they'd have to allude back to that. If there's anything that makes me sad about the MCU, it's how Thor is written as a character as well as his whole world, actually except for Loki, Odin, and what little we've seen of Sif and the Warriors Three. I gotta say I did like Thor the most in his first movie though. But anyways that's just me. XD

You're welcome.

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of sections and things to look at. You eventually get the hang of navigating through everything though. :)

Stupid idea that Hulk might be in Ragnarok. It should be Beta Ray Bill! Hell yes for Valkyrie though!

In all honesty tho, Beta should have a spinoff of his own, way to complicated background and complex character to not do so, it would do him and Stormbreaker any justice :lol

Now that there's an Ant-Man 2, I might skip on him in this film :lol

So far, only confirm gets for me are Sharon Carter (thank god she's in a bigger role), IM MK46 and WM MK III.
Hawkeye is a maybe.
And I'll wait and get T'Challa wearing his suit with royal cape like when he's king and Spidey from his solo movie.
Vision looks exactly the same, Prefer AoU looks for Cap and BW.

I'm probably gonna sell my WS Falcon to get the new one and part out my WS. The new one might not come with the nice guns and masked sculpt like the previous version.

I wanna see this...
ALeypsU.gif

If that's accurate, I don't know how to feel about the suit. I was hoping for a cleaner version of the AoU look, but I'll reserve further judgement until we see the prototype.

I'd wait to see the suit from the film first. I've seen a couple of them and they do not have the scale Mail on them. They are just about the same as the Aou suit but with a couple subtle changes. And that shirt looks like it's the same suit I saw but with scales added. Might just be promo/production art. Wouldn't get to excited

I know this is just art on a t-shirt but is that ****ing scale mail I see? :D

https://i.imgur.com/SWkAqBO.jpg[/QUOTE]

I doubt that's what the suit will look like. Like Motux said, it looks like it was an effect added just for the shirt. I base my preview on what the suit will look like based on the images straight from the set:

[IMG]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/19/02/28D6D0B000000578-0-image-m-33_1431999769344.jpg

Back