Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if the scales effect is added to the suit though through editing after filming? That could be possible.

Addin' chainmail to yet another variation of cinematic version of super soldier suit would be even dumber than what they did for AoU. It should be completely new desing.

Is it a Hasbro figure?

Ah yes, Hulk's pants changed too.

Nope. A small Funko.

dpoRZ43l.jpg

I will pass on the CW Cap as it looks too close to the AOU Cap. Will also pass 46 as I like 45 better (not a fan of the lights on 46). Very interested in WM 3 as that suit will be in IW for sure! (That will be my first WM!). May want to get HE, but not sure at all...

May have to get the CW Widow since I have, or will have, all four to date. So for CW for me, it is most likely will be WM & BW!

I doubt that's what the suit will look like. Like Motux said, it looks like it was an effect added just for the shirt. I base my preview on what the suit will look like based on the images straight from the set:

28D6D0B000000578-0-image-m-33_1431999769344.jpg

I'd bet this suit gets destroyed in some fight and later we see the updated suit with the chain mail for added protection. That's what I'm hoping for,a mix of the AOU and classic comic look.

I'd bet this suit gets destroyed in some fight and later we see the updated suit with the chain mail for added protection. That's what I'm hoping for,a mix of the AOU and classic comic look.

True. I doubt he will have the same suit throughout the entire film.

Back