Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Widow doesn't have her own movie, neither does Hawkeye. Not necessarily arguing that they deserve their own films, but just pointing it out. :lol

I don't know the characters well outside of MCU, but I love the Fraction/Aja run for Hawkeye and would love a standalone film with those stylistic and narrative elements, although MCU has him reading as a much more stable family man you could work in some of that "regular guy trying to get by" stuff, and Ant Man shows MCU can handle humour well.

I'd like to see a standalone Widow film, too...but for her character I'd want something closer to a Daniel Craig Bond flick. With good direction I think Johansson could carry it.

I'd rather see Hawkeye or Widow show up in their own Netflix series.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Angry-Yes.gif

Does it involve our two badass assassins fighting, saving the world, being awesome and just generally tearing **** up? Coz if so then I'm in :lol :woo

It's Hawkeye during his "off time" when he's not with the Avengers. It's a great read. You should check it out!

I'm gonna upgrade my falcon. Just grab a new HS for winter soldier. Definitely going for BP and Sharon Carter. And adding the new suits of iron man n war machine. The rest i'll make do with my AOU's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if the full page has been shared, but Vision looks too comicky (if that's a word.)

12094907_887594087983310_8300913290673843003_o.jpg

Back