Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Slaps, totally welcome also :lol
tumblr_m7zsctJ0nG1rsy50k.gif

I can't believe I'll have Mk 43 Iron Man next week, to go along with these three, and they will all be obsolete designs for Civil War :ohbfrank:

10608047_1456405914657324_283411450_n.jpg

Just paid my last flex pay payment for the Winter Soldier fig...can't wait to get him!

Really love the CW Cap suit! AOU version is too busy, CW suit keeps the best parts of the Avengers 2 suit but looks better, so I'll be excited to pre-order that. Have to wait and see the figure of Iron Man before deciding.

Hope they release the new Falcon figure as well, I would definitely purchase it.

Frank Grillo posted on his Instagram that he's done filming his parts in Civil War. What??? Does that mean that his scenes are only in this fight with Cap sequence?

So based on what i'm hoping for from a Civil war toy line only ones i'm hoping for are
Falcon
Wanda in avengers costume if she doesn't get that costume for AOU
Black Panther
Iron Spidey( a guy can dream)
And Possibly Bucky depending what they do with him,

Though i'm guessing the 2 villians will get releases aswell

I'll get falcon, black widow, Hawkeye. Possibly scarlet with depending on if she gets a real costume. Maybe crossbones. I've already got winter soldier so they'd have to change a lot for me to grab him again. I'm not sure on spidey. I'll definitely get him but maybe not this version

I'll get falcon, black widow, Hawkeye. Possibly scarlet with depending on if she gets a real costume. Maybe crossbones. I've already got winter soldier so they'd have to change a lot for me to grab him again. I'm not sure on spidey. I'll definitely get him but maybe not this version
Yeah I'm curious about the new costumes other than Cap's

For sures are:
-Hawkeye
-Falcon
-Spiderman
-Crossbones

Maybes:
-Cap
-Widow
-Scarlett Witch
-Anyone else

True ... I might have trouble skipping yet another Iron Man and Black Panther. I think I might stick with WS Falcon but that can change.

Back