Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about done deciding on getting AOU cap as my first Capt A figure and now the CW costume is growing on me. Darn it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awe saw this coming ... should be sad.

Frank Grillo is a terrific action star and I'm sure he'd do great as a now-suited up Crossbones in Civil War, but part of me wishes that he was cast as Punisher for a new movie or a Netflix TV series. Grillo being of Italian heritage is like the cherry topping for the role of Frank Castle (born Castiliogne), IMO.

Completely agree!

Same here dude. Cept for the part of AOU Cap being my first Cap figure but the Civil War suit is really growing on me.

Yeah. I wish it had more going on in terms of white on the arms. But I like it for what it is. Stands well enough on its own. But I'm a big Cap fan, so must buy for me. Unless he has a costume change later in the film. Then I may have to decide then. But nothing wrong with more Cap figs. Can't wait to get Falcon and Crossbones though. Baren Zemo is the reveal I'm waiting to see as well.

The concept art didn't do much for me but looking at the set photos the new Cap suit is growing on me as well. That being said I can't wait another year and a half to have cap in my collection so I'm keeping my AOU preorder :lecture

The concept art didn't do much for me but looking at the set photos the new Cap suit is growing on me as well. That being said I can't wait another year and a half to have cap in my collection so I'm keeping my AOU preorder :lecture

I'm disappointed that the suit isn't really different. But that means I can just focus on the other characters from this movie I spose

I'm glad I held out for Falcon. I was so close buying the WS one, but I really do dig the red in his costume more. Never been a fan of the camo look.

True! This place is dangerous because I see pics of figures I thought I didn't need and it turns out I actually do need them

This is why I don't venture into other figures' threads. Dangerous territory there.

Last edited:
Back