Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few days on set really doesn't mean only a short time on screen. He probably shot hours of screen able footage. And it could be partly due to scheduling that they compressed his time on set. And there's still reshoots and sound stage stuff, and other locations. I wouldn't read to much into it.

And if he's in full costume he doesn't even need to be on set. Stunt double and cgi can do some as well

Yes Motuxmen is correct I had heard of actors 3 days on set and get 12-18 hours of filming . On Cable Guy we did like 16 hour plus days

Yep. I've never heard of anything shorter then 8-10 hour days on set for filming. Unless there's some specific reason. Most of the big budget films i have been around film 8 hour normal days but a lot of 12-16 hour days. Especially when an actor (or a set or location or weather ect) was only on set a short time. We did a batmobile scene for BvS and only had a day to shoot (24 hour permit) at one location due to closing city streets and whatnot and we had a lot of angles and set pieces and whatnot to do so we shot nearly 24 hours straight with multiple cameras. They probably got 40 hours of tape

I hope Crossbones won't be like Scarecrow in the Dark Knight, coming out for just one scene.

Thing is, if Crossbones really is only in one scene and is the catalyst for the SHRA, then I would be fine with it. He could always pop up again in a future film. Though I do wish his role could be bigger but we're gonna have to wait and see what really happens with him.

But if they killed him like they did with Strucker, then I would be pissed.

Thing is, if Crossbones really is only in one scene and is the catalyst for the SHRA, then I would be fine with it. He could always pop up again in a future film. Though I do wish his role could be bigger but we're gonna have to wait and see what really happens with him.

But if they killed him like they did with Strucker, then I would be pissed.

I'm not sure Crossbones will be the only reason for the SHRA. I believe it is going to also have something to do with all of the destruction that is caused by the battles between the Avengers and whatever foe they are fighting. This synopsis from Superhero Hype leads me to believe this.

"Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain."

It'll be hard to resist the AoU Hawkeye, that new Renner sculpt is badass. I'm hoping Thor gets a similar upgrade.

Back