Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agh yeah. There updated the live streaming on 360 & I guess the rest of the systems to & it's playing great, well so far anyway. Hope it stays this way because its a 5 star game right now :)
Why couldn't they of done this straight away

well I have been having so much fun with a knife only build people rage so hard when me and my friend do it. It is unbelievably fun i have no primary or secondary weapon with 2 of each perk and some concussion grenades it owns people

Just finished this, not bad but I'm really annoyed by the scripted stuff, there's so many areas where you have nothing to do except walk around. Everything is so heavily scripted they make it easy to try and force you on the path they want you to go on, and they don't take into account when you try to do something that they didn't account for.

Really really enjoying this game now I've been getting a good connection for the past few days. Broke past 50 kills in Domination getting 52 kills & 19 deaths. Getting a score like that was unimaginable for me a while ago with all the Lag problems.

got my golden knife a few days ago i honestly have not had this much fun in a black ops or modern warfare game in a long time. Also i have never had people rage so hard. I always love seeing my golden knife in the final killcam lol

got my golden knife a few days ago i honestly have not had this much fun in a black ops or modern warfare game in a long time. Also i have never had people rage so hard. I always love seeing my golden knife in the final killcam lol

Ha I didn't even know you could get a golden knife, how many kills do you need to get that? You did well to get that to being that's there's no commando in BO2

Ha I didn't even know you could get a golden knife, how many kills do you need to get that? You did well to get that to being that's there's no commando in BO2

yeah its just 200 kills then some random ones after that just like the guns but yeah there is no commando but there are definitely some good ones for knife builds so i can just run through shock charges without slowing down or not get affected by concussion grenades or killed by bouncing betty's

knifing is dumb, always goes through the person and never registers. and most of the maps are crap, but the rest of it is pretty good.

game related but only to the first black ops zombies a 1:1 bust of a nova 6

8230391344_a93df7d80c_b.jpg

8230390414_fc396f9164_b.jpg

8230389446_b4c8b5615b_b.jpg

knifing is dumb, always goes through the person and never registers. and most of the maps are crap, but the rest of it is pretty good.

I dont think I have ever had an issue of it not registering unless I swing too early or they move when I lunge at them and just miss completely idk I play on the PC so maybe its different on consoles and the only map I don't like to knife on is carrier since there is way too many open areas but other than that I think all the other maps are good.

I'm thinking about picking this up to include in a party night with friends but need to know...
Does the game have bots while off-line in multiplayer mode? If so, how many can it have?

Thanks.

Well I have somewhat bashed call of duty since mod warfare 2 as for me the series just got a bit silly in my eyes.
I have to say im quite pleasantly surprised with blops 2. I hated the first one but this kinda feels like its gone back to its roots a bit but feels fresh being futuristic but not in a sci fi silly way. If that makes sense lol
Just been playing multi player and its really good. Yeah the campers piss you off but overall the game feels way more balanced and the levels on the whole are great.
Good job treyarch

I found this little bit of info from IGN, regarding the game on the Wii U:

Level for level, gun for gun, the campaign, multiplayer and zombies content of Black Ops 2 on Wii U is almost the same. This version may cut the livestreaming feature, and currently doesn’t have Elite, but it makes up for it with some nifty GamePad functionality.

The GamePad really steals the show on Black Ops II Wii U. While you can play with a Wii remote and nunchuck, a classic controller or even the new Wii U Pro controller, the GamePad’s button layout feels closest to what you might expect coming from the 360 or PS3 versions. It also offers some touchscreen options in multiplayer that are sometimes useful, and completely optional to use. You can change your class without having to bring up the start screen, for instance, or call in Scorestreaks with on-screen buttons (less than ideal in an intense situation, but it is optional), or use the GamePad as your minimap regardless of what controller you’re using.

Moreover it’s built-in screen offers functionality that no other platform has. Namely, the ability to play any portion of the game via SecondScreen gameplay. Black Ops 2 occasionally drops in frame-rate no matter how you play it, but both regular and SecondScreen gameplay function well enough that I never felt at a disadvantage or that it took away from the fun, even when playing the super speedy online multiplayer. Even cooler, you can play online split-screen multiplayer without having to actually split your screens. You can still play with two people on the same TV, or, thanks to some brilliant designers, use the GamePad as your second player’s screen.

One additional caveat about Black Ops II on Wii U: Its multiplayer is every bit as fun as that on other platforms, but hardly anyone is playing right now. I could easily find games of Team Deathmatch, but finding games in other modes or in League Play is currently nigh impossible.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/21/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-wii-u-review

I just ordered BO for my Vita. It got terrible reviews by critics but user reviews its getting a lot of praise. Obviously it's not going to be as good as the console versions but I'm sure it'll be fun for what it is.

Back