Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise people hated it lol. MLG players use it all the time but at least there's a little bit of skill in it. It's a lot harder than hiding in a corner waiting for an enemy to run past.

Yeah, I know a few of my friends really don't care for it. I don't consider it skilled but obviously some do or they wouldn't keep doing it. It's kind of like the jumping around you see on this or halo.

I'm still pretty inconsistent right now though on MP. I don't why but when a new COD 1st comes out I always am, things I was pulling of on the previous COD all of a sudden I can't do? But I am enjoying it. I'm quite close to prestigeing but I think I'll hold back for abit this time & I'm still searching for my favourite weapons & perks etc. I think Ghost is definitely the most essential perk to me though, I score so much better playing with that. Especially if the opposition team is so much better & have UAV consitantly on the go. I think the 3 v 3 is my new favourite though, so disappointed my mates didn't buy COD this year, it's so much better playing with friends.

I don't mind the dropshotting. At least it's an action versus inaction of campers. It's a tricky thing to pull off regularly and usually gets you killed as often as it saves you. I'll take it over head glitching and corner camping any day. I've also gotten completely raped by quickscopers in a few games. Guys who were either cheating with aimbot BS or were so good that they just never missed.

Weird, it's not near as bad here as it was on MW2 or MW3.

But yeah, it's been around for a while.

Agreed. You can drop a lot faster in the IW CoDs, so it was spammed a lot more I know guys who drop shot every time they fire their guns in those two games. They've done it so much it's just habit now.

I wish I knew what I was doing to make bad players love me so much. One crappy team after another today. If you're going to suck, could you at least do it in TDM or free for all? Why must you ruin my Domination games? Speaking of which...if you don't want to play Domination, why did you pick it? Nothing more awesome than seeing a team mate holding down that vital corner when we're being dominated.

josh, you dont like drop shotting and people jumping? i guess we should just stay at the same level so you can easily hit us. definitely makes it a lot easier to get kills. maybe you should stop using killstreaks and letting the computer babysit your score. i guess thats different. i bet youre one of those people who incessantly say: "OMG!!! FN CAMPERS!!!" if you want people to just run out and get shot for you and wont dodge your shots in any way, shape, or form, you should just play the computer on a local game. all i hear is people complaining about what others do online, online. at least theres no glitching and lag switches that ive seen. those are frustrating. techniques arent. just get better at the game. maybe you wont feel the way you do about getting killed. i dont mean to be a dink but i never understand the complaints about what people do in the game, but in the same breath have no problem with using something in the sky that people can barely reach to pick them off repeatedly.

Just reached level 55, courtesy of the double xp weekend, not gonna prestige though. Shall take my time and find my fav gun.

I dont think drop shotting is that bad though, the bad ones are the knifers...because in BO2, u cant hear all damn thing even with the awareness perks on.

does anyone else play this game on PC just curious as it seems most play it on Xbox i could never get the feel of FPS games on the console, besides halo as the ported version to the PC i thought was pretty bad, it has always been easier for me to play on the computer.

I use a ps3 with a split fish mouse remote. Im a pc gamer from back in the day. Mice ftw. Btw i never prestige. I like having everything i earned and never saw a point in it. I just try to work on my kdr. Its been a while since i put my heart into a call of duty game. This one seems to exceed my expectations so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Just reached level 55, courtesy of the double xp weekend, not gonna prestige though. Shall take my time and find my fav gun.

I dont think drop shotting is that bad though, the bad ones are the knifers...because in BO2, u cant hear all damn thing even with the awareness perks on.

The knifing has been nerfed so much I laugh when someone tries it. It has virtually no lunge and seems to connect whenever it feels like it. That's been my experience. I don't even bother knifing guys in the back in this game, because more often than not, I miss.

I've got to say it I think I'm over the COD series, had the game for 4 days & I'm already back to battlefield, it's a shame has I'm a COD player from the start but the game just seems to be lacking realism these days, I mean the Campaign was good but multiplayer seems lacking

I use a ps3 with a split fish mouse remote. Im a pc gamer from back in the day. Mice ftw. Btw i never prestige. I like having everything i earned and never saw a point in it. I just try to work on my kdr. Its been a while since i put my heart into a call of duty game. This one seems to exceed my expectations so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

as so you're a girl like solidsnake, using keyboard/mouse combo for console games. get some skills like everyone else man. I hope Josh bans you for being a dink.

I've got to say it I think I'm over the COD series, had the game for 4 days & I'm already back to battlefield, it's a shame has I'm a COD player from the start but the game just seems to be lacking realism these days, I mean the Campaign was good but multiplayer seems lacking

I never really considered CoD to be anything beyond an arcade shooter. Realism was always just skin deep. Nice visuals. The way it's always been designed and played is pure fantasy IMO. I like having both types of shooters.

Does anyone have this on the PS3? If so, are the servers working fine for you?

I'm planning to buy this, but I've heard about some server issues.

Back