BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As LIMtoys seems to deliver a great mass produced 'Gunslinger' and Buzz Toys is getting help from them, I just had to pre-order. Can't wait to shoot this one up close.

I noticed it isn't available on OSK website for preorder anymore can't find listing at all. What does this mean? My preorder is still up in my orders tho.

I noticed it isn't available on OSK website for preorder anymore can't find listing at all. What does this mean? My preorder is still up in my orders tho.
It means their deadline has passed and all preorders with NRD are final. He will put it back up for P.O later but if you try to cancel and get a refund for the NRD now you won't be getting it. You can only have your NRD refunded before the deadline date. Hope this helps.

It means their deadline has passed and all preorders with NRD are final. He will put it back up for P.O later but if you try to cancel and get a refund for the NRD now you won't be getting it. You can only have your NRD refunded before the deadline date. Hope this helps.
Oh thank you , I was worried if it got cancelled of something happened. This whole OSK thing is new for me, before I got stuff mainly from Sideshow.

Oh thank you , I was worried if it got cancelled of something happened. This whole OSK thing is new for me, before I got stuff mainly from Sideshow.
Your good. Lol you can also check your account (assuming you made one with them) and check order history if that's one of your first preorder with them it will be up and should say processing. But yeah no worries

Just saw the teaser for S2 I'm so hyped!!! They even showed Geralt's swords from the the witcher 3 also!!! This got me so hyped seeing lambert and Eskel and Vesemir I want figures for S2. Lol definitely can't wait to get this one now.

Last edited:
Just saw the teaser for S2 I'm so hyped!!! They even showed Geralt's swords from the the witcher 3 also!!! This got me so hyped seeing lambert and Eskel and Vesemir I want figures for S2. Lol definitely can't wait to get this one now.
I was expecting some 1/6 figure reveals at Wtichercon ,but seems nobody cares. What we got are Dark Horse 50$ Statue. (which is good I have all the game ones) weird looking stylised statue for 250$ and McFarlane Toys also posted Geralt without face reveal again, like they did last year, so this is the only one we will have for a while. Happy I preordered without thinking twice. I see it is selling out here and there.

I was expecting some 1/6 figure reveals at Wtichercon ,but seems nobody cares. What we got are Dark Horse 50$ Statue. (which is good I have all the game ones) weird looking stylised statue for 250$ and McFarlane Toys also posted Geralt without face reveal again, like they did last year, so this is the only one we will have for a while. Happy I preordered without thinking twice. I see it is selling out here and there.
McFarlane is also making the Kikimore from Ep1 of S1. It's not just a photoshop image in front of the figure. It seems we are getting S1 and S2 Geralt figures from them also. But as far 1/6th goes we will probably see Threezero get the rights once S2 is done and out, I have a feeling it's going to happen. But for the meantime we have this awesome figure to keep us busy. Lol

The Geralt statue from dark horse is up at BBTS and yes I'm posting what the boots look like because they got it right. Lol
62178efe-417e-4285-8b19-309c4b7b0e14~2.jpg

So wanted to update a little. Lim has finally released their Gunslinger figure and it's amazing. But what's even more awesome is that the body for that figure is going to really be great for Geralt seeing as the same body is being used for this figure also. I say this because it has double jointed arms! I assumed it was going to be single joints but I'm glad it has more articulation. And we are very close to Dec now and that is going to be the month. Lol

So wanted to update a little. Lim has finally released their Gunslinger figure and it's amazing. But what's even more awesome is that the body for that figure is going to really be great for Geralt seeing as the same body is being used for this figure also. I say this because it has double jointed arms! I assumed it was going to be single joints but I'm glad it has more articulation. And we are very close to Dec now and that is going to be the month. Lol
Haha saw the bump in this and thought it was about to be released lol

Haha saw the bump in this and thought it was about to be released lol
Lol yeah not yet sadly. We will probably see it in Jan-Feb hopefully I'm excited to get it even more especially after seeing The Witcher S2 final trailer and once I see the show next month I'll be even more hyped. Lol

Sorry to bump this with no news but have been watching Season 2 and can’t wait for this figure. Anybody hear or know of any updates?

Sorry to bump this with no news but have been watching Season 2 and can’t wait for this figure. Anybody hear or know of any updates?
Was about to post about the show. I really hope they make a S2 Geralt his armour was awesome in the show.

I prefer Casual Geralt for some reason
I'm in the same boat. I wish this figure included his casual black shirt underneath his armor (maybe it does?) so that we can sport both looks. Or maybe an outfit pack for it for Season 2?

He even wears his casual shirt outfit more than his armored look throughout Season 2 as well.

XBl9HbA.png

wjRo7dp.png

Back