BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one? Lol 7cb2812fc6cce3ea44afe445b5382aa4.jpg136987184_3597882326960683_513212752783363148_o.jpg

Given the massive interest in this first figure, it seems like a safe bet we'll see other versions of the character in his different outfits. Like that cool new S2 armor.

And I'm really hoping they make a Yennefer at some point too, since she had some pretty memorable outfits as well.

Henry got so ripped in season 2 even his new armor couldn't hide those iron pecs... :D

Decided to cancel my order with OSK no offense to them or anything they are great to buy from but I forgot I had a $20 coupon from TNS and it came in good use it was only $6 deposit, Who can beat that NRD. Lol now to wait for this figure next year.

Last edited:
Exiting news Witcher fans! They'll show many exclusive content and merchandise ! Don't be surprised if we'll see official 1/6 figures. Anyway I know how I'll pose my figures now. such a badass poster, hope will be available for purchase or HD image will be found later just to keep as an wallpaper on my desktop
E3nYlAbWYAo4XdQ.jpg

PureArts recently acquired license for The Witcher 3, could just be statues though but they do 1/6 figures too.

I don't know how I feel about Pure arts getting the rights to make figures. Their stuff doesn't look bad but I hope if they do make 1/6th Witcher 3 figures we get some high end figures with great detail.

Sideshow also got the Witcher license like a year or two ago and did nothing with it. I really thought they would have done an official Witcher 3 1/6 figure.

Insane that no company has done it yet.

Sideshow also got the Witcher license like a year or two ago and did nothing with it. I really thought they would have done an official Witcher 3 1/6 figure.

Insane that no company has done it yet.
I don't think theirs will be 1/6th figure more so premium format statues. Who knows what's happening with the license for 1/6th, I do believe Pure Arts could get it cause CDPR gave them the rights to Cyberpunk but then again they also gave it to Hot Toys to make Johnny Silverhand.

I don't think theirs will be 1/6th figure more so premium format statues. Who knows what's happening with the license for 1/6th, I do believe Pure Arts could get it cause CDPR gave them the rights to Cyberpunk but then again they also gave it to Hot Toys to make Johnny Silverhand.
There's a good chance Pure Arts might end up doing official 1/6 figures of the games, which I don't know if it's a good thing after seeing the final product pictures of their Cyberpunk figures, their forte seems to be statues so maybe they'll stick to that.
Also originally Pure Arts was doing the 1/6 V figures AND Johnny, they even had a prototype of early female V and Johnny, I guess after Keanu announced his involvement in the game Hot Toys seeked the license from CDPR just to make a figure of him (which I bet they've come to regret), I doubt they have any interest in actual video game characters that aren't based on any likeness they can sell.

There's a good chance Pure Arts might end up doing official 1/6 figures of the games, which I don't know if it's a good thing after seeing the final product pictures of their Cyberpunk figures, their forte seems to be statues so maybe they'll stick to that.
Also originally Pure Arts was doing the 1/6 V figures AND Johnny, they even had a prototype of early female V and Johnny, I guess after Keanu announced his involvement in the game Hot Toys seeked the license from CDPR just to make a figure of him (which I bet they've come to regret), I doubt they have any interest in actual video game characters that aren't based on any likeness they can sell.
That's what sucks about HT if it isn't something that Howard likes or someone famous like a famous celebrity it doesn't get made. Pure arts is even worse of a choice, their V figures don't look that great so I have a fear that they won't give us good figures of Geralt, Ciri, Yen etc. I would have preferred Threezero or Dam toys to have gotten the rights if this is the case. But I guess it could be worse Star Ace could have gotten the rights. Lol

Threezero are making some good strides with their GoT line lately. Tormund turned out great and Jorah is looking good.

The Witcher is right up their street, I hope it happens.

Also, I would prefer no one had the license if Star Ace got it, I'm still gutted they have the Boys license.

Threezero are making some good strides with their GoT line lately. Tormund turned out great and Jorah is looking good.

The Witcher is right up their street, I hope it happens.

Also, I would prefer no one had the license if Star Ace got it, I'm still gutted they have the Boys license.
I agree 100%. Lol I'm sure threezero would do a good job with Henry Geralt maybe even W3 Geralt but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen. And I'm satisfied with the figures we are getting for now. So long as those changes are made that were pointed out on this figure and MT Geralt. No license should ever go to Star Ace. Lol

That's what sucks about HT if it isn't something that Howard likes or someone famous like a famous celebrity it doesn't get made. Pure arts is even worse of a choice, their V figures don't look that great so I have a fear that they won't give us good figures of Geralt, Ciri, Yen etc. I would have preferred Threezero or Dam toys to have gotten the rights if this is the case. But I guess it could be worse Star Ace could have gotten the rights. Lol
I can't blame them, it's business for them at the end of the day, the only way they would even consider game characters and other risky licenses was if suddenly their MCU and SW stuff stopped selling which will never happen.

As I said I think there's a chance Pure Arts might make figures of the game but don't quote me on it, as far as the show goes I think there might be an issue with licensing which is why we haven't seen the likes of Threezero or Hot Toys doing a Cavill Geralt, I don't think you're missing out on much though, the artist who made the Buzz version works for official brands anyway haha.

And **** Star Ace, unbelievable how they're still in business.

Last edited:
I can't blame them, it's business for them at the end of the day, the only way they would even consider game characters and other risky licenses was if suddenly their MCU and SW stuff stopped selling which will never happen.

As I said I think there's a chance Pure Arts might make figures of the game but don't quote me on it, as far as the show goes I think there might be an issue with licensing which is why we haven't seen the likes of Threezero or Hot Toys doing a Cavill Geralt, I don't think you're missing out on much though, the artist who made the Buzz version works for official brands anyway haha.

And **** Star Ace, unbelievable how they're still in business.
Which is way I'm just glad Buzztoys is making him just a few changes and we're good. Lol now as far as Star Ace goes I agree they ruined the boys license. Their homelander and billy butcher was horrible looking.

Last edited:
Back