BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is crazy how ppl call you immediately RACIST if you want your favourite characters to look as your favourite characters. lol It's that simple. Character's appearance matters, from the hair to the nails. That's how you identify fictional characters, it is called ''character design''

I think it's for the best if characters are represented accurately to how they were originally created or depicted. That said, the casting for Witcher was horrible. I mentioned this before, but Fringilla should've been white, because she was blood related to a few other characters in the series, and she even resembled Yennefer in the novelization. The best way to celebrate diversity is to not force it when it's not necessary, especially in a series where specific cultures are depicted (e.g. Polish and Nordic cultures in the case of The Witcher). Otherwise, it seems pretty insulting to everyone involved.

I think it's for the best if characters are represented accurately to how they were originally created or depicted. That said, the casting for Witcher was horrible. I mentioned this before, but Fringilla should've been white, because she was blood related to a few other characters in the series, and she even resembled Yennefer in the novelization. The best way to celebrate diversity is to not force it when it's not necessary, especially in a series where specific cultures are depicted (e.g. Polish and Nordic cultures in the case of The Witcher). Otherwise, it seems pretty insulting to everyone involved.

I hate how Netflix pushes woke forced diversity agenda on the viewers. I cancelled netflix subscription because of that. 99% of netflix shows are unwatchable political correctness crap. To me fantasy shows are part escape from normal every day bs problems. I don't want to be bombarded by racist marxist critical race theory.

Re: BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix) COMING SOON

I hate how Netflix pushes woke forced diversity agenda on the viewers. I cancelled netflix subscription because of that. 99% of netflix shows are unwatchable political correctness crap. To me fantasy shows are part escape from normal every day bs problems. I don't want to be bombarded by racist marxist critical race theory.

I just hate when established series are tampered with, and Netflix seems to have a problem with their shows lately. But, despite the odd casting choices, I'm still going to watch The Witcher because of Cavill. It's pretty cool that he played the games, and he put so much heart into his acting.

Keep your spam posts to Other Topics, please.

Keep your spam posts to Other Topics, please.

They were just commenting what they thought of the figure, because, and I know this may take many people who have been following this thread so far by surprise, but this is a thread dedicated to a 1/6 scale figure of Geralt of Rivia as depicted by Henry Cavill - not a symposium of racial representation in the media and cases for and against.
God forbid someone make a post expressing enthusiasm for the thread's original intended function rather than yet another treatise by yourself or someone else on what you think about "the big issues"

On that note,
I think the prototype looks great, I've pre-ordered and really hope they do other characters.

I myself would really like Jaskier (Dandelion/Buttercup) in either his blue outfit from when they meet or his dragon hunt look. The Bard and the Witcher would look pretty awesome together.

The figure looks great but I feel like they made a mistake by mixing the shirt and pants. Geralt has two pairs of clothing under his armour, one is a full leather shirt and pants and the other is material shirt and pants with leather trims on the pants. I think they should include both just in case or maybe if they do more version the cloth material would be ideal. View attachment 514024View attachment 514025

definitely agree with this.

They were just commenting what they thought of the figure, because, and I know this may take many people who have been following this thread so far by surprise, but this is a thread dedicated to a 1/6 scale figure of Geralt of Rivia as depicted by Henry Cavill - not a symposium of racial representation in the media and cases for and against.
God forbid someone make a post expressing enthusiasm for the thread's original intended function rather than yet another treatise by yourself or someone else on what you think about "the big issues"

No, they were actually spamming. Lots of spammers on the forum now days, and nothing's being done about it. They've gotten a lot more sneaky too, as they've been trying to blend into regular threads while carrying about their business.

Also, calm down.

No, they were actually spamming. Lots of spammers on the forum now days, and nothing's being done about it. They've gotten a lot more sneaky too, as they've been trying to blend into regular threads while carrying about their business.

Also, calm down.

It's true. This forum is a mess.

definitely agree with this.
Right at least it would be back up clothes if the leather ones fall apart in the future then I'd have to have Geralt in a bathtub pose. Lol

Its literally a spam account

I apologize, you clearly saw something in the comment and the account that I didn't at the time.

No worries :duff. They've pretty much decimated the Other Topics and the Intro sections, and it's pretty messed up that they're dropping by the regular sections now.

Anyways, I just pre-prdered Geralt from One Sixth Kit. No way I was missing out on this. Figure looks ace from the photos, and I hope the pleather (or leather) is durable. Would also love it if a Jaskier figure gets released eventually.

I do think they have a chance to do other versions of Geralt after this one. Maybe like his armour in ep2 when he first meets Jaskier. c6b96a4c45ddfaff489297a4ff96aaf5.jpg471936eea62fcf72c80ee20913791f84.jpg

The black shirt he was wearing in the market fight scene was also pretty cool.

Given the massive interest in this first figure, it seems like a safe bet we'll see other versions of the character in his different outfits. Like that cool new S2 armor.

And I'm really hoping they make a Yennefer at some point too, since she had some pretty memorable outfits as well.

Back