BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm really happy I don't need to make my own custom now even though I still have a custom sculpt that is at the painters at least I'll have a full figure complete. Lol yeah the fabric clothing looks great to me If this company does more Geralts from the show they could give us a messy hair version with just that shirt and pants combo no armour. Now I kinda want to get a 1/6th horse to make roach. Lol

I'm sure this will sell well enough and they'll do another just like Master Team! Roach idea sounds great to me, I can see that in my room already lol

I'm sure this will sell well enough and they'll do another just like Master Team! Roach idea sounds great to me, I can see that in my room already lol
The figure comes with the essentials already you just need a horse to place all his gear and a rope to tie up the kikimore trophy and place it on a sattle. Lol

Seeing that R_X_X is promoting this, that means they probably have ties to Lim and MT, both of which produce very good quality items.

Seeing that R_X_X is promoting this, that means they probably have ties to Lim and MT, both of which produce very good quality items.

They do, we have provided them with our newly designed strong body and will help a little in production but the figure itself is in good and expirienced hands and the main artist behind the work in these pictures is well known in the business and does official work.
I've known about this one for a while and even I'm excited to get it.

I've also passed along the criticism here, wether something is done about it is entirely up to BuzzToys.

They do, we have provided them with our newly designed strong body and will help a little in production but the figure itself is in good and expirienced hands and the main artist behind the work in these pictures is well known in the business and does official work.

I've also passed along the criticism here, wether something is done about it is entirely up to BuzzToys.
Sweet I hope they at least include a leather type shirt to match the outfit. I can wait for the material outfit if they do a battle version with just that in mind.

Considering the intricacy of the costume and its unlicensed (right?), I'd say that looks pretty damn good and pretty damn tempting.

Just noticed also the boot part doesn't have straps. Just the sleeves of the boot have them which they got right here so I hope they change that before final product. b1db19d0b03419b9275ffa62b5225f40~2.jpgScreenshot_20210530-183126~2.jpg

Are they using Lim Toys body? Please make the neck wider, Cavill has a wide neck as wide as his jaw. I believe it will bring out the likeness even better. On the photos it looked like a bit bobble headed.

Any chance they can work on the likeness of the angry head? It's quite lacking

Re: BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix) COMING SOON

View attachment 514175

You seem knowledgeable about the matter. It seems like you just disagree with it.

But the reason why Storm or Luke Cage aren't played by white people is because of equity. You can't treat all people equally, because some people started off with less. So, treating everyone the same, doesn't make all people equal. There are already so few black superheroes that casting them as white people does no one any good. But it seems like you understand that. So it's not really a double standard in the first place.

As davejames alluded to, white people have dominated media/pop culture since the inception of the concept. So much so that I can't even make a custom figure of a black character because there simply are no black base bodies. We've been conditioned to the point where we only see white people as role models. Manufacturers have no reason to make anything other than white skintones. I can get a pale white, regular white, suntan white, asian white in narrow, muscular, or fat or small breast, medium breast, large breast, or huge breast. But I can't get one body in light brown, medium brown or dark brown.

In that light, it seems self-centered to complain about white people being replaced.

By this logic, all white skinned people are the same and they all deserve to suffer at the hands of woke politics. So polish people who have nothing in terms of properties aren't allowed to have an untainted Witcher show and every red haired character in pop culture needs to be a poc. This is the exact reason so many franchises are in the ******* now and it's taken this long for so many people to wake up to this garbage. If you want diverse characters, then make your own and their own ips, problem is, Hollywood and the media have zero faith it will be successful which they have proven infinitely at this point, so instead they'll give you sloppy seconds and tokenized characters. Miss me with that ********.

Re: BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix) COMING SOON

By this logic, all white skinned people are the same and they all deserve to suffer at the hands of woke politics. So polish people who have nothing in terms of properties aren't allowed to have an untainted Witcher show and every red haired character in pop culture needs to be a poc. This is the exact reason so many franchises are in the ******* now and it's taken this long for so many people to wake up to this garbage. If you want diverse characters, then make your own and their own ips, problem is, Hollywood and the media have zero faith it will be successful which they have proven infinitely at this point, so instead they'll give you sloppy seconds and tokenized characters. Miss me with that ********.

I?m not a liberal by any means, but you sound like a butt hurt racist.

Back