BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that one looks like it would work perfectly. Was that specifically made for Geralt? The only one I see on his FB is for Supes.
He made two versions at the time a superman and Geralt. I got it at the time to do a custom and sent it to 357partment but never got it painted. I'll probably have them do it or just have it haired and painted.

Well since I don't have a high end custom sculpt, I guess I'm gonna have to choose between these ones from my stash. Any thoughts on what might work best for Geralt after a repaint and some rooted hair?

I've never liked that BVS sculpt for Superman, but I remember seeing some custom Geralts using it that seemed to work well.

The OSK has a good likeness but doesn't really look all that different from the Buzztoys head. Although it does have a more accurately shaped nose.

I've always loved the MOS head but I think it may just be too oversized for the figure.

View attachment 655056
While Buzz sculpt is more stylised it has the best likeness imo. OSK sculpt is definitely my fav Henry Superman sculpt, doesn't photograph as well as it looks in person, love how chill and peaceful but also determined it looks.

I was planning to either get the Buzztoys sculpt haired or this sculpt from Jaxon. View attachment 655063
Eyes are too close to each other, maybe it's just a photo.

So i just spent 2 hours taking pictures of him just to realise right after that the ISO was maxed out on my camera for some obscure reasons... Making the pics really grainy and much less detailed... I tried to save them with some editing but i'm not satisfied at all.

But still ! I though you guys might be interested to have a quick look at them for the posing so here they are :

P1110441.jpg
P1110457.jpg
P1110482.jpg
P1110489.jpg

Also a friend asked me to take a picture of him next to the Master Team Ciri, he wanted to see if they look good together, here it is if anyone wondered about the same pairing :
P1110468.jpg

It was a pain to deal with, the scabbard came detached and i couldn't put it back without damaging the figure so that's a shame... At least it looks cool.

Guys be careful if you intend to do a body swap the belt buckle fastener broke. So now I gotta have an actual metal and leather belt harness made. Smh

I originally wanted to body swap, but I just look at it and rethink that decision. Also, I was going to go m33 if I went through it, but now im thinking of the tech noir hot toys body.

Show the body please :monkey3 :ted
It's not that I changed the body out in the end as I decided the main body is good enough. The belt fastener broke so now I have to find a way to fix it. And I did try to super glue it back on and still doesn't help. So I'll have an accurate leather harness and belt buckle made which is going to cost a bit.View attachment 20230812_160024.jpg

Love seeing everyone’s different photos. They all look great and glad so many of us are getting to enjoy this piece! He’s really come out better than expected and very happy with him 😊

Head looks big for that body imo. I love the original body idk why y'all are obsessed with the reboding lol
I agree after some swaps the Lim body is the best one. Though me personally would have preferred extra padding for the legs to fit the pants better. Imo

Back