BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed it isn't to bad but not much of a grip honestly. I'll be buying spare hands from soosoo toys Geralt when that comes out.

Honestly, this is one of the best examples of proto to production continuity I've seen.

This figure is almost exactly what the proto looked like, basically to a T. And that in my eyes, is actually worth a lot of credit. It's hard to carry a release through production to that level of accuracy.

The ankles are the only downside I can immediately identify. That and a lack of hands. Out of the box I really don't have many complaints otherwise. The likeness is pretty dang solid all around and the hair doesn't look as stiff as it does in photos.

I think a white dry brush on the hair would go a long way, but as is, I think we're doing a lot of hair splitting for a first release out of a company. They did good. It's easy to pick apart stuff these days, but when you step back, this is a nice figure.
I have to agree here big time. I was shooting this about an hour ago and I was really admiring how good he came out. Looks just like the prototype. The ankles SUCK but I'm gonna try new pegs as suggested by Luisenigma1. I would have done it already but the few Hot Toys I have displayed were giving me trouble getting the pegs out without damaging the shoe/boot so I gave up and ordered 2 from monkeydepot and hopefully they work.

witchernatural-light-.jpg

Went and added a third button from the spares to his pants. Seeing as how they are six in total on his pants in the show but I'm OK with just three. I was actually thinking of making my own version of book Geralt using bits from MT Geralt and this.

Finally it's my time!
What can I say?! He is perfect and I'm so happy! Inspected all of them and 0 quality issues, I'm giving him 10/10!
Everything about him is perfect! Pictures don't do him any justice! Thank you Buzztoys and Limtoys for that amazing body, looks exactly like Henry in person! Great proportions! Overall quality is just amazing! (All the buttons are on place lol) I'll treasure him for eternity and I'm just happy and grateful for everything! Honestly got tears it my eyes when I saw him! So beautiful!!!
P.S. He is a reason I don't go on vacation this year, but I regret nothing! lol
20230807_163250.jpg
20230807_170557.jpg

wow you bought 5 of them?!? looks good though and glad you're ecstatic with them!
Who you think I am? Of course I did lol :monkey3 :rock That's why I'm starving rn, but so worth it lol As this is "one time only" event, I truly wanted to have multiples. Gonna try and recreate different looks in future. As a huge fan I highly recommend this figure to any Witcher fan and to the ppl who just love badass/quality figures. Bc of the black color he doesn't photograph well,unless you have a pro camera, must be seen in person!
Y'all get him while he's around!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691605044524.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691605044524.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1691605040444.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691605040444.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1691605035301.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691605035301.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
Absolutely beautiful! Love the sculpt!
Probably costs 68484$

By Duke Avocado
Definitely think it's pricey but probably $1000-1200 that's accounting for how much he paid for the sculpt also as I imagine it would be $300 plus shipping and fees for an Unpainted sculpt.

Apparently the work on the sculpt was $430 which is pretty decent. For a paint and hair work.

Iirc Goodluck usually charges $200 for paint and $200 for rehair with some exceptions—honestly a decent price for some incredible work. But if you want a sculpt made by them from scratch they’ll quote an additional $700 or something incredible.

Well since I don't have a high end custom sculpt, I guess I'm gonna have to choose between these ones from my stash. Any thoughts on what might work best for Geralt after a repaint and some rooted hair?

I've never liked that BVS sculpt for Superman, but I remember seeing some custom Geralts using it that seemed to work well.

The OSK has a good likeness but doesn't really look all that different from the Buzztoys head. Although it does have a more accurately shaped nose.

I've always loved the MOS head but I think it may just be too oversized for the figure.

20230809_193605 (2).jpg

Back