BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaamn you waited till now? Idk why and how TW still exists
There was no other choice than to wait :D
It's my final pre-order with them to be fulfilled and certainly my last ever purchase from them. SOOOOOOOO terrible to deal with it's borderline hilarious.
Anyway - He'll be here soon and I can't wait to get futzing and modding :D

Wow what a massive disappointment this figure is 🤣🤣🤣
Not only are his legs hilariously long, his ankles weak a.f. to the point he can't stand up alone but his hands barely stay on AND I'm missing the back scabbard straight out of the box.
I'm presuming also that as it's Toys Wonderland I'll have no chance of getting a replacement part sent out.
Pffffff......anyone confirm the scabbard should be there? It is in the promo pics...
IMG_20230920_144851.jpg

Wow what a massive disappointment this figure is 🤣🤣🤣
Not only are his legs hilariously long, his ankles weak a.f. to the point he can't stand up alone but his hands barely stay on AND I'm missing the back scabbard straight out of the box.
I'm presuming also that as it's Toys Wonderland I'll have no chance of getting a replacement part sent out.
Pffffff......anyone confirm the scabbard should be there? It is in the promo pics...View attachment 663585
Delete and apologize :monkey4 figure is beautiful:love:

Sword needs to be attached on that string, that piece is completely missing? Eeewww

Last edited:
Well after my initial "mantrum" 🤣
I've swapped everything over to an M33 and I'm loving it.
Still sad about the scabbard tho...anyone have any contact details for anyone at buzztoys? Maybe they're the ones to go to for a replacement one?

In the meantime...mini cable ties ftw 😇

Attachments

• IMG_20230920_161020.jpg
    IMG_20230920_161020.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230920_180742~2_edit_42005701033173.jpg
    IMG_20230920_180742~2_edit_42005701033173.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230920_181219.jpg
    IMG_20230920_181219.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well after my initial "mantrum" 🤣
I've swapped everything over to an M33 and I'm loving it.
Still sad about the scabbard tho...anyone have any contact details for anyone at buzztoys? Maybe they're the ones to go to for a replacement one?
Looks great Sir! I don't think we have any contact details unfortunately. Contact to TW I know they are useless but still try.

Looks great Sir! I don't think we have any contact details unfortunately. Contact to TW I know they are useless but still try.
Thanks! IT's a relief that the M33 worked out. I've emailed TW but as you say I don't expect anything from those cowboys.

In the meantime does anyone have or can anyone upload a good photo of the scabbard piece? I *may* be able to then model one up to print or approximate with other means?

Last edited:
Thanks! IT's a relief that the M33 worked out. I've emailed TW but as you say I don't expect anything from those cowboys.

In the meantime does anyone have or can anyone upload a good photo of the scabbard piece? I *may* be able to then model one up to print or approximate with other means?
I'm not at home rn to take photos,but I'm sure you can see it on YouTube. It's just a piece of plastic, I think it will be easy to recreate.

Last edited:

worst comes to worst you can message ToyAnxiety and see if they'll get any copies of the figure in, or keep an eye on ebay.

worst comes to worst you can message ToyAnxiety and see if they'll get any copies of the figure in, or keep an eye on ebay.
Oh I don't know toyanxiety - they part out stuff on occasion?
I've already been digging round the 'bay :D no luck....yet (I always get my guy)

Back