BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor lighting, but swapped the body to a soldier story ssa-001. Narrower chest and slimmer arms but less restricted by the shirt, also the knee is halfway down the leg now.

View attachment 653307
View attachment 653308
View attachment 653309
View attachment 653310

Still reckon the head is a bit large, but the shoulder pauldrons broaden his shoulders enough that it doesn’t look too out of scale.
Is this the newer body type that came out a month or two ago. I got that body but didn't use it for anything.

Lordnastrond learns French, UK's reaction. Lmao
200.gif

Mine came from TNS today with only the silver sword. The other was missing. Contacted TNS and hopefully they can send me another sword.

Attachments

• IMG_4424.jpeg
    IMG_4424.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Got mine today. The feet are SOOOOOO loose dude. I really love the figure but wow the feet really ruin the enjoyment for this release big time. No reason for such an issue where as otherwise the product feels pretty solid.

Anybody have any tips on making them a bit stiff? I heard dipping the pegs in glue then letting them dry a few times can help, or is there a better way? Or maybe even a better body to use?

Last edited:
Got mine today. The feet are SOOOOOO loose dude. I really love the figure but wow the feet really ruin the enjoyment for this release big time. No reason for such an issue where as otherwise the product feels pretty solid.

Anybody have any tips on making them stiff? I heard dipping the pegs in glue then letting them dry a few times can help, or is there a better way? Or maybe even a better body to use?
Switch the pegs out. Use a pair of HT ones they'll fit into the boot and legs fine and will stay in place after. That's what I did with mine.

Yeesh, these reviews makes me not want to pay off my PO for this figure. The outfit, armor, and head to body proportion looks a bit off to me.

Well I still need to do a lot more work to this, but here's how mine is looking after throwing it on a spare body I had with much broader shoulders (no idea what third party figure it came from). It's not the best and I'd still like to find something that has some much thicker arms, but it does at least improve the proportions somewhat.

20230801_182532 (2).jpg

20230801_182343 (2).jpg

20230801_181838 (2).jpg

Well I still need to do a lot more work to this, but here's how mine is looking after throwing it on a spare body I had with much broader shoulders (no idea what third party figure it came from). It's not the best and I'd still like to find something that has some much thicker arms, but it does at least improve the proportions somewhat.

View attachment 653643

View attachment 653644

View attachment 653645
You repainted the hair a bit too huh Dave. Looks awesome if anything a body swap isn't a bad thing I was hoping to find one with thincker legs to fill the pants out a bit.

Been so excited with this figure! I haven’t had much time to pose it because of the holidays with kids but it’s amazing! My favourite in the collection now and now look forward to Soosoo version to compare. Happy collecting everyone glad we all finally are getting this. No one can replace Henry as geralt

Attachments

• 6EAE7624-3CCB-473A-903E-3326F3750C14.jpeg
    6EAE7624-3CCB-473A-903E-3326F3750C14.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Damn yeah, the ankles are terrible on this. And the leg articulation is extremely restrictive with those ratchets only allowing certain amount of movement.

The shoulderpads are non issue though, you can adjust them how you like... so I really don't get the complaints on those.

He looks good but the body is bad. Never felt this way about the rdr2 body which this supposedly is.

Honestly, this is one of the best examples of proto to production continuity I've seen.

This figure is almost exactly what the proto looked like, basically to a T. And that in my eyes, is actually worth a lot of credit. It's hard to carry a release through production to that level of accuracy.

The ankles are the only downside I can immediately identify. That and a lack of hands. Out of the box I really don't have many complaints otherwise. The likeness is pretty dang solid all around and the hair doesn't look as stiff as it does in photos.

I think a white dry brush on the hair would go a long way, but as is, I think we're doing a lot of hair splitting for a first release out of a company. They did good. It's easy to pick apart stuff these days, but when you step back, this is a nice figure.

Back