BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, after patiently waiting - and getting worried seeing all of the posts about TW - I am finally receiving my figure from them.
They upgraded my shipping to DHL express (I paid for the slowest option at the time) I have a real tracking number with an ETA of Oct 2.
Looking forward to having this figure in-hand!

I finally was able to get geralt's pants filled out by adding padded underpants to my figure although I did a body swap using a HT han solo body with double jointed arms. Now I'm happy on how he looks.

Last edited:
I finally was able to get geralt's pants filled out buy adding padded underpants to my figure although I did a body swap using a HT han solo body with double jointed arms. Now I'm happy on how he looks.
Show the original body lord have mercy lol no soul has shown it :monkey1

Show the original body lord have mercy lol no soul has shown it :monkey1
It's basically Lim toys body for Arthur only no padding on it aside from a pair of padded shorts. It's also no painted all the way just the upper area of the neck is to match the head everything else is a glossy pale tone.

If you were planing on a casual look for geralt then no because you'd have to get the arms fully painted with tone and details same with the rest of the upper chest.
Yea that was my plan. Let's see what Soo Soo offers. Soo Soo body looks chonkier as well. I think they recasted BvS body.

Yea that was my plan. Let's see what Soo Soo offers. Soo Soo body looks chonckier as well. I think they recasted BvS body.
The only thing is the sculpt on that has a full neck so you would have to switch the body out regardless due to the fact it will be a neckless body.

Oh true that. :monkey1 seems I'm not getting my casual look Geralt unless I get some well proportioned new body.
Also here is Buzztoys Geralt body from ebay so you can see how it looks.
s-l1200.jpg

Well, I received my figure from Toys Wonderland today - will unbox shortly to look at the figure

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s absolutely a fantastic figure. Not perfect, but I’m happy with it. Commands attention in a display for sure.

The long wait time ended up being worth it. This was one of the very few times I got frustrated waiting for a figure so it was a good lesson in patience.

Back