BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix) COMING SOON

**** yeah that looks awesome. It's a shame how woke the show is and how even more woke Cavill said season 2 is going to be, but he's great as Geralt and ciri in the show is awesome too.

Yes, it's was ruined by agressive woke propaganda.

Oh my freakin god!!! He looks amazing he comes with split boots also!!! Hahaha finally we have a Cavill Geralt. I agree the intoxicated sculpt needs to be more pale but I like it.

This looks awesome . Concerned about the metal studs in the outfit . If these are glued on pieces this will turn into a nightmare

This looks awesome . Concerned about the metal studs in the outfit . If these are glued on pieces this will turn into a nightmare
They aren't glued they are sculpted in so no need to worry. Lol

I'm more worried about fake leather pants, it will crack in few months like crazy, wish they changed it to fabric, as I remember he doesn't wear leather pants with this outfit anyway. about armour I think its all plastic and painted dogs. IDK>

P.S. preordered on OSK too , I have a question, I might move soon and when I'll get the final payment request from OSK. Will I be able to change/confirm shipping address?

I'm more worried about fake leather pants, it will crack in few months like crazy, wish they changed it to fabric, as I remember he doesn't wear leather pants with this outfit anyway. about armour I think its all plastic and painted dogs. IDK>

P.S. preordered on OSK too , I have a question, I might move soon and when I'll get the final payment request from OSK. Will I be able to change/confirm shipping address?
First. He does where leather pants and shirt with this armour check my post on page 1. Second. You can change your address anytime on your account with them before he ships so then they can ship it to the correct address. No worries bud

First. He does where leather pants and shirt with this armour check my post on page 1. Second. You can change your address anytime on your account with them before he ships so then they can ship it to the correct address. No worries bud

Yes just remembered he does! But still would prefer fabric . Anyway looks amazing and fingers crossed released one looks equally good if not better !
Thank you very much, I was kind worried about that address thing.

Yes just remembered he does! But still would prefer fabric . Anyway looks amazing and fingers crossed released one looks equally good if not better !
Thank you very much, I was kind worried about that address thing.
No problem bud. I agree I feel his mix pants which is all fabric with leather trim on the side of the legs would have been better that way it wouldn't have the problem of cracking later. But these pleather pants look like something that will hold up for a good amount of time, it's not that cheap shiny stuff some other companies use where it falls apart. Lol

No problem bud. I agree I feel his mix pants which is all fabric with leather trim on the side of the legs would have been better that way it wouldn't have the problem of cracking later. But these pleather pants look like something that will hold up for a good amount of time, it's not that cheap shiny stuff some other companies use where it falls apart. Lol

Good to know, I keep my figures mainly in a museum pose so guess won't have any problem. So excited!!!

Ok ordered. Now I just have to hope another company doesn't suddenly announce an even better version like we've seen with Trinity, Joker and so many others in the past. Lol

I hate fake leather! I have seen some customs with normal material pants:
178030479_904725810098167_3555775186742747275_n.jpg

Ok ordered. Now I just have to hope another company doesn't suddenly announce an even better version like we've seen with Trinity, Joker and so many others in the past. Lol

Hope not lol I guess if anyone ''official'' wanted to release one they would already do it. I know Mcfarlane Toys are releasing action figures for Season 2 but that's it.

predarnold
Looks absolutely amazing! Love the hair!

If Threezero came out with one and it look twice as good I'd lose it. Lol obviously I'll get both and see which would be the best. This one has a new body specifically design to look like Henry's physical type. If there is an official release it will probably be his S2 outfit.

If Threezero came out with one and it look twice as good I'd lose it. Lol obviously I'll get both and see which would be the best. This one has a new body specifically design to look like Henry's physical type. If there is an official release it will probably be his S2 outfit.

Guess it's why it looks so much like him. Body proportions are spot on. Wish body had actual skin tone I'd love to make custom outfits, as I see on that pictures its entirely black. I truly love that look with black shirt and high waist pants.

I highly doubt Threezero could match this sculpt, providing the final product looks close to this, their prototypes dont even looks this good.

Guess it's why it looks so much like him. Body proportions are spot on. Wish body had actual skin tone I'd love to make custom outfits, as I see on that pictures its entirely black. I truly love that look with black shirt and high waist pants.
Yeah I'm really happy I don't need to make my own custom now even though I still have a custom sculpt that is at the painters at least I'll have a full figure complete. Lol yeah the fabric clothing looks great to me If this company does more Geralts from the show they could give us a messy hair version with just that shirt and pants combo no armour. Now I kinda want to get a 1/6th horse to make roach. Lol

I highly doubt Threezero could match this sculpt, providing the final product looks close to this, their prototypes dont even looks this good.
They have improved over time there more recent GOT figures like Arya and Sansa look great. But I'm satisfied with this figure and hope we get the exact same figure as the proto if not improved then what we see.

Back