Brandon Routh Superman figure from SooSooToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it 👍
I really think that body is perfect for superheros.

I have a few Worldbox AT027 bodies with ab sections added on from SSR's Batman Hush figure which I am using for customs.
I like them but my main complaint is that they are too tall. They remind me a bit of when I collected the DC Direct 1/6 figures that were scaled way too big.
Yea I completely agree with you. The Worldbox could be great if they would just modify it some to get the proportions better. The legs are too long and midsection too short. Midsection is too short b/c it’s a lazy reuse from the Jackman wolverine body they made (which also has long legs). They have the new body but it’s more Dark Knight Returns in its build. Very stocky and wide even if it is muscular. I also think TBLeague/Phicen need a less Arnold/bodybuilder muscular body and a bit leaner more Cavill type muscle body in their line up. Something that has a smaller waist and different pecs

Again with this body jeez. It has horrible proportions, I like the body they put together for Homelander more then this. If they can make a knockoff BvS superman body with slight mods that would work more here and for Omni-Man.
2022 and still have no idea why nobody made a knockoff of MOS/BvS body, that's a perfect body for this kind of heroes.

davejames

good thing with giantoy is that you can cancel your preorder and get deposit back .As I remember they keep 10% or something,which isn't much and isn't worth of risking selling out the figure.

Last edited:
Yea I completely agree with you. The Worldbox could be great if they would just modify it some to get the proportions better. The legs are too long and midsection too short. Midsection is too short b/c it’s a lazy reuse from the Jackman wolverine body they made (which also has long legs). They have the new body but it’s more Dark Knight Returns in its build. Very stocky and wide even if it is muscular. I also think TBLeague/Phicen need a less Arnold/bodybuilder muscular body and a bit leaner more Cavill type muscle body in their line up. Something that has a smaller waist and different pecs
That worldbox body has wrong proportions and ugly knee joints. That's what I always hate with Phicen M34/35, the pecs are too round to the outside, I hope they made a new one with pecs more 'triangular' and to the inside.

2022 and still have no idea why nobody made a knockoff of MOS/BvS body, that's a perfect body for this kind of heroes.

davejames

good thing with giantoy is that you can cancel your preorder and get deposit back .As I remember they keep 10% or something,which isn't much and isn't worth of risking selling out the figure.
I'm not really sure but from the silhouette shape of Toys Works Homelander, the body is really similar to HT BVS Superman. I think it is a knockoff of Superman body with slight modifications.

That worldbox body has wrong proportions and ugly knee joints. That's what I always hate with Phicen M34/35, the pecs are too round to the outside, I hope they made a new one with pecs more 'triangular' and to the inside.

I'm not really sure but from the silhouette shape of Toys Works Homelander, the body is really similar to HT BVS Superman. I think it is a knockoff of Superman body with slight modifications.
Homelander body looks good,Idk why they keep delaying him tho. They promised to show us "the angry sculpt" after Chinese new year,but nothing happened. I hope final one looks as good as proto, if not better.

Homelander body looks good,Idk why they keep delaying him tho. They promised to show us "the angry sculpt" after Chinese new year,but nothing happened. I hope final one looks as good as proto, if not better.
I think the Homelander body looks good b/c from the looks, they did what Hot Toys did for the Batfleck bodies. Meaning they padded the suit with muscle shapes for the torso area rather than relying on the underlying body to do all the work.

I'm interested in this but those thighs are so bad that I'm waiting to see if they fix it
Also the red cloth is way too saturated, needs to be darker to match the real thing
If those two problems were changed I would be ordering

Last edited:
It would be absolutely awesome if Soosoo were to continue with more Routh Superman incarnations by kicking off secondly with a Superman Returns version.

But giving us the Silver/Krypton travel suit version of him first.

That would be so cool - its a fantastic look and from a great scene (deleted), with a little look in the field with ma at the start of the movie.

I’d so be down for that 👍🏻

Attachments

• 080F5943-BB95-421B-AF77-D2B2808AE25D.jpeg
    080F5943-BB95-421B-AF77-D2B2808AE25D.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • B1CFD225-7675-4D9F-ADA6-7A3255C2C4EF.jpeg
    B1CFD225-7675-4D9F-ADA6-7A3255C2C4EF.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ADB58836-452A-4B31-AAB1-A02517F14AC2.jpeg
    ADB58836-452A-4B31-AAB1-A02517F14AC2.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Received my invoice from TNS overnight for this which I promptly paid. I am really looking forward to this figure.

At the same time I received this email from TNS. I hope I am not affected since I am in the US

**Coming soon**Soosootoys sst039 1/6 scale The last son returns
Hello Customer,

Thank you for supporting TNS figures!

Your pre-order Soosootoys sst039 1/6 scale The last son returns will be released soon and we are going to issue the invoice. Please re-confirm your delivery address from your order and let us know if there are any changes required.

Due to the COVID outbreak in Hong Kong recently, HK post has suspended the shipping to certain countries as a result of a reduction of freight. Regular air mail available to Brazil, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Egypt, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Netherlands,Switzerland, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Portugal, Finland and Norway.

Mexico (DHL eCommerce)
Canada (EMS limit to 2kg or below / DHL eCommerce)
France (DHL eCommerce)
Italy (DHL eCommerce)
New Zealand (Vantage, limit 2kg or below)

Local postal operations are still under the influence of the pandemic and delays in mail delivery are expected. Please feel free to contact us if you are located in the country which is not mentioned above.

Thank you for your continuous support. Stay safe!

--
Best Regards,
TNS Figures

Looking forward to final production pics of this. I didn’t order one but hopefully they made some improvements to the proto

Back