Brandon Routh Superman figure from SooSooToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought kghkbby offered free shipping? This is going for 133 there. I’m guessing that’s pre shipping price?

Headsculpt isn’t 100% and trunks need to be done better. Will wait to see OSK’s price. I really don’t think this is going to sell out quickly so no need to rush to put an order in

Cool thanks. I thought they used to a long time ago. I haven’t bought a SooSoo figure in a very long time though. Either way, going to wait this one out.
I’m waiting on this too. Very few things sell out these days that you can’t hold off on even most third party figures

I'm really liking the look of this overall, but just wish they had chosen a better body, as those hip joints bulging out on the sides really throw off the proportions.

The bottom edges of the shield kinda curve inward more than they should as well.

I still don’t know why they (or anyone) hasn’t cloned the Cavill Superman bodies yet to use on figures like this. They’d make a killing on just selling the body alone.

I wanted it to be Returns and as it stands I'm not tempted to get this...unless they give that body a big upgrade.

KKSuperman.gif

KKSuperman.jpg

Nice work. Someone should share that on their Facebook page or send it to them via messenger. I’ve heard they can be pretty responsive

Other than the baggy, bright red Underoos and skinny thighs, this isn't bad. I may pick it up as I did like Brandon Routh as KC Superman. I also like the textured material they're using for his costume. Right now, I'm mostly waiting for SooSoo to produce more figures in their comic Marvel line (hopefully they'll take on comic DC as well).

Again with this body jeez. It has horrible proportions, I like the body they put together for Homelander more then this. If they can make a knockoff BvS superman body with slight mods that would work more here and for Omni-Man.

Definitely getting this.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but I loved Routh in the role and in COIE and this is likely to be it unless he has a secret cameo in Flash that hasn't leaked (and even then it would be a long shot for Hot Toys to make him). Going to be very tempting to get a returning Keaton to go with this as well.

I still don’t know why they (or anyone) hasn’t cloned the Cavill Superman bodies yet to use on figures like this. They’d make a killing on just selling the body alone.
Tell me about it 👍
I really think that body is perfect for superheros.

I have a few Worldbox AT027 bodies with ab sections added on from SSR's Batman Hush figure which I am using for customs.
I like them but my main complaint is that they are too tall. They remind me a bit of when I collected the DC Direct 1/6 figures that were scaled way too big.

Back