Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news?

No, nothing, I just keep waiting for this release any day this month, they delayed it from July to August in Asia. I sometimes wonder if they only have one person working on clothing the figures, and then painting headsculpts, and then packaging each one or what is going on?

Just saw this on Blitzway's FB...

9Il516B.png

Plastic Enemies just posted a Fight Club poster on Facebook, which likely means this is going to be shipping soon.

image.jpg

Eeeeeeeexcelent. Man I hope it's true. It was originally supposed to release in August anyway, glad TimeWalker and other retailers were wrong...hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does this mean notron is coming for PO soon?

Oh man I hope not yet. I'm not ready to drop another $500+ for a figure set!
Do we think Norton will get a few versions like Tyler? Business suit and.....?
Will Norton have a new thinner body? I guess Blitzways Pacino body was pretty thin.

Well got mine secured at BBTS.com. But if anyone has it cheaper pass it along.

I have this figure reserved at BBTS. Does anyone know if this will be released in Asia first before BBTS gets it?

BBTS will be getting their stock from Blitzway so while they'll probably release at the same time, the Asian market will get their figures first because of shipping times...

Plastic Enemies posts a lot of things that come to nothing. This could have simply been in response to the other Facebook post that was mentioned, or the anticipated release time.

This thing just keeps me waiting and waiting... Now they're saying that release date is not yet fixed, so they'll announce sometime... [emoji30] and Hot Toys picking up cash with shovels with their latest releases... C'mon Blitzway!!!!!

Well they said aug.

And if it's as good as the proto pics it shall be worth it.

I'm splitting the two pack with my friend. I only want the red jacket, and he wants the other.

That said, if they came out with Norton, I'd buy all of them. One of my all time favorite actors. Slim chance they'd make it though...

Back