Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Everyone's prices keep going up and up and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TimeWalker said they got their shipping delay notification from Blitzway. From what I understand, if you ordered directly from Blitzway, you also got the same email..just like you would with Sideshow regarding delays. So I'm pretty much thinking the October date is spot on. I would love it to be wrong, but I'm doubting it.

I didn't get this email from blitzway

Maybe it's different for retailers? Who knows man. I want these early, but a delay is fine too. Going to be an expensive year already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duDDJ.gif

Is OCT confirmed? Or is this just regular internet hotline hearsay?

So those that ordered this directly thru Blitzway are getting emails confirming delay?
I ordered from their site the first day these were offered and I don't mind the delay at all, but I haven't heard anything from them so I was just curious.

So those that ordered this directly thru Blitzway are getting emails confirming delay?
I ordered from their site the first day these were offered and I don't mind the delay at all, but I haven't heard anything from them so I was just curious.
Same here :/

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Ordered direct with Blitzway on the first day of PO. Never had a single confirmation email for my order or any delay.

We will have these figures when a crow flys across the moon at approximately midnight on the same night a virgin is sacrificed for the Gods of 1/6 scale balloons....oh yes.

Back