Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did notice that Hobby Galaxy has an updated shipping of October 31st. I don't know if that means they know something we don't or if it is a fluke.

I did notice that Hobby Galaxy has an updated shipping of October 31st. I don't know if that means they know something we don't or if it is a fluke.

I asked TimeWalker Toys about the release date too, and they said their date has pushed to October as well. Damn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah Oct sounds right- didn't think we'd see these this summer- hopefully by end of year!

What are these guys selling then? They keep on showing figures at every con, but no figures available to actually buy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] anyway I'll go back to my desperate waiting for the Tylers... [emoji30]

Release dates are never known until they're loaded on a boat, which means it's about a month out. Everything else is just a shot in the dark.

All US retailers get their stock from the same distributor so trying to get new info out of BBTS or Hobby-Galaxy or Timewalker or Cotswold or Alter-Ego or anyone else means nothing. They all have the same info.

TimeWalker said they got their shipping delay notification from Blitzway. From what I understand, if you ordered directly from Blitzway, you also got the same email..just like you would with Sideshow regarding delays. So I'm pretty much thinking the October date is spot on. I would love it to be wrong, but I'm doubting it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

October sounds fine to me. Make it November for all I care :lol. I'm happy I got my order in but I'm in no rush. Plenty on the 1/6 plate right now to shell out for

October sounds fine to me. Make it November for all I care :lol. I'm happy I got my order in but I'm in no rush. Plenty on the 1/6 plate right now to shell out for

That's what I'm saying at this point. Marty, Doc, Knightmare Batman, Asylum and Purple Coat Joker, Harley, etc..etc. :gah:

Back