Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psyched for this now. Hoping it's no later than October.

Would absolutely love a Blitz 1/6 Deckard. That would so awesome!

I gotta say...a Rocky from Rocky 3 would be quite nice.

I would probably buy any of the first four films but I think I would prefer a part 1 two pack with training and fighting versions. A battered extra head with the fighting version would be terrific.

Blitzway just sent me a message on FB saying: "Hi. Very sorry about the delay due to quality improvement. It will be Sep. We will try our best to release as soon as possible. Thanks"

Nice to see these are probably arriving this month. Is there generally a flood of blogger pics before blitzway releases? I'm not doubting that these will turn out, but I would like to see production examples before I shell out the five hundred bucks.

Nice to see these are probably arriving this month. Is there generally a flood of blogger pics before blitzway releases? I'm not doubting that these will turn out, but I would like to see production examples before I shell out the five hundred bucks.

There probably will be blogger pics, probably not quite at the same level of saturation as with Hot Toys' figures though.

Oct seems logical, for they pushed back the Ghost Buster figures until October.

There are only so many factories they work with and they're not the only companies
using them. So you have to keep that in mind when delays are announced, since
it may not be completely in Blitzway's control.

Most of the big companies like HT, EB should have their own factories.

I emailed Blitzway about the release date. They said it will be released on the 25th of this month.

I emailed Blitzway about the release date. They said it will be released on the 25th of this month.

Weird they'd give you an exact date. Figures aren't like packaged media with official release dates. Maybe that's the date the figures ship from their warehouse to distributors

Back