Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't have the room for his ... I am happy that I sprung for the four GB characters however. I will live vicariously through other's posting pictures. Man the Delorean seemed like a steal years ago...but then I paid 0$ for that (I traded the lions share of early Marvel characters for that) and glad I did....

I just don't have the room for his ... I am happy that I sprung for the four GB characters however. I will live vicariously through other's posting pictures. Man the Delorean seemed like a steal years ago...but then I paid 0$ for that (I traded the lions share of early Marvel characters for that) and glad I did....

dude just print a copy of the 1:6 ecto 1 in full size and frame it and hang it on your bedroom wall with some back LED. it will look like you actually have the physical car but kept in a specially made cabinet inside the wall.

That?s an insane shipping price. I realize this is a big item but wow. I?m glad I didn?t collect any of the figures as I?d be tempted by Ecto-1. The vehicle itself is expensive as is.

most likely they are shipping via express due to the value of the item. if it were standard, i think even at that size and weight you pay something like $80? probably less. if not folks would have issue sending bulky but cheap items around.

I have my concerns too. those doors.. do they close flush? or did he just not close them all the way?

car needs stickers making for the hubcaps, and I get what you mean about the details. the deck lights not flashing I didn't even notice.. but damn... that's scandalous.

I too have been debating the following options:

1. cancel and just lose the deposit

2. accept the model and resell it on ebay to recoup the deposit or make a profit

3. put work into making the model look acceptable. (the side trim still needs painting this is a HUGE mistake)

just keep it. these items are really in limited runs just like the Kidlogic Veritech cockpits. many people wanted one but just couldn't save up enough money in time for it will be willing to pay higher price in the future for it as i doubt they are going to do another run or another Ecto.

the main issue of reselling is this is so bulky it will cost alot and the risk of damage is higher unless you can sell it to someone locally.

I feel for you guys. Shipping these things now has gotten out of hand . Paying $200 or more for a big statue or vehicle like this just isn't worth it. I thought the $60-70 shipping for the HT Batmobile was bad...The new Blitzway astronaut shipping is even more! Afraid the very pricey shipping on top of the very pricey big stuff like this is going to hurt this hobby in every way...

ya can't imagine how much folks have to pay for the Hasbro Millenium Falcon and AT-ATs, they were huge.

All things considered I think I am out. Sideshow was low stock last night and now they are waitlist. BBTS still has stock if anyone is still looking to nab one.

My shipping was $155.63 I ordered from TW. CA to FL.

How can a small store like timewalker and or distributor bluefin have cheaper shipping rates than sideshow. They want customers to pay for their business being In California

I remember paying $261.00 shipping for this beast from Way out there in Thailand’s... 6CBC235A-6080-4748-AFD4-3703645556A5.jpg

If you love Ghostbusters, this is the piece to own. It?s gorgeous, it?s huge, and I really believe no one will attempt this again in the foreseeable future. Grab it now before it doubles/triples in price. One thing; mine had some slight paint rubbing on the front bumper. To me, not a big deal as it?s very slight, but something for everyone to look out for.

If you love Ghostbusters, this is the piece to own. It?s gorgeous, it?s huge, and I really believe no one will attempt this again in the foreseeable future. Grab it now before it doubles/triples in price. One thing; mine had some slight paint rubbing on the front bumper. To me, not a big deal as it?s very slight, but something for everyone to look out for.

Wow. It looks like it was still wet not just rubbed off dry. But thanks for the vote of confidence in keeping this. Whenever it comes down to the wire like this and people start getting cold feet because of the price I appreciate a push in the direction I was going in the first place.

Anyone know if it can be fully powered via usb or only batteries?

Pretty sure it's only batteries unfortunately. I'd love to be able to wire it up to a power adapter though so I could activate everything with one remote, but I've only ever done that with figures and haven't tried it with any vehicles yet.

Same here! Order processed tomorrow and shipping as well! So pumped it’s finally that time!

How can a small store like timewalker and or distributor bluefin have cheaper shipping rates than sideshow. They want customers to pay for their business being In California

because they have too many customers to figure out the exact shipping rates.

Back