Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is a dragon body. With the head sculpt i cut all of the hair off of the top of the head and re-sculpted it over to lay over to the side.

Thanks,
Ryan

Awesome stuff, Ryan. I still really dig your Indy paintjobs, they look great!

Finally a new update !! I hate it when real work gets in the way of things. Anyway going into the season I have been working on one of my favorites , Ghostface from Scream. Here are some wip shots of him so far.

Thanks,
Ryan

gf-wip1.jpg

gf-wip2.jpg

Just in time for Halloween. :) All I have to do is finish painting his custom cell phone and he is ready.

Thanks,
Ryan

gf.jpg

Hi guys, i have Blind Voyeour´s Indi head, and it´s a work of art . He´s a true artist in giving life to cachacthers through his paintings...

Thanks Ryan for the Indiana Head, it´s the best out there.

Sal

This way I can consolidate some thing people have Pm'ed me about. :D

Davids Outfit Prototype:
david-5.jpg

Any news on the Baltar suit ? Ryan

Baltar suit is waiting on me... I am sending Ryan a head so he can give us all the best fit possible. I'm painting the head and it's just about done. I want it to be painted so you all can see what one will look like completely built up. :rock

ryan, merry christmas dude - your work is always great to see. love seeing those movie outfits come to life in your results.

i was watching first blood today (for some reason its become a christmas movie in my house). i know it should be an easy thing to whip up but i'm crap - i was wondering if you'd be able to make the poncho and string john j. makes from that tarp. my first blood figure sorely lacks it. what do you think? do you think more people would be interested in this?

Back