Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evil has come to my little thread sheriff.....

lm-f1.jpg

lm-f2.jpg

lm-f3.jpg

That looks awesome!!! Beautiful sculpt and paint job; not to mention the beautiful tailoring. Between this and Darkman, you guys are starting off strong. Can't wait to get my Darkman fig!

By the looks of that gun, it looks like Loomis is about to retire some replicants. Now he just needs a "Deckard" coat.

Come on, you know you want to make one:)

Last edited:
Hmmm ... It makes me wonder if I added that gun in the picture for a reason.....

Im just glad I finally had the time to finish painting a scuplt with everything else going on... :D

Hmmm ... It makes me wonder if I added that gun in the picture for a reason.....

I hope that means you're going to be making some of those guns for sale. The one that came with my bootleg Deckard is absolute rubbish, I could use a quality replacement.

i'm guessing more the outfit (or maybe just the coat). which would be absolutely incredible. i bought the android hunter fig, which is nice. but i'm sure you could set fire to that effort and pish on the ashes.

"They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?"

"They don't advertise for killers in the newspaper. That was my profession. Ex-cop. Ex-blade runner. Ex-killer. "

Almost ready to share... Just a few slight modifications, then the mystery ends :D

Back