Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I finally got arount to making my own thread to keep everything together. So to start off with I though I would post pictures of an Indy Paint I am finishing for a customer. I will post pictures of some on going projects a bit later but so far its been a busy weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

indy-v2-1.jpg

indy-v2-2.jpg

WOW! I am painting THREE of those same Indy heads at present, and your's just GLOWS with life! TERRIFIC work! Look at those eyes!
I've got to step up my game! :rock

Great to see you with your own thread. Amazing workmanship!

Wow! That looks good! I need to hire you to paint mine for me. I've got that same headsculpt, been on my shelf unpainted for about 2 years now!

Well three day weekends always seem to help get caught up :)
Almost ready.

Thanks,
Ryan

wip10.jpg

wip9.jpg

And now something completely different ......

I have always loved the Longbow Capt Miller but as we all know one of its parents had and affair with a medicom figure and it turned way to small. I tried all kinds of stuff to fix it in the past like smaller helmets and so forth but it never seemed to be just right. The only solution I could come up with for me was to take things I liked about the Longbow sculpt and Modify/create a new sculpt Dragon size (And make sure he was sculpted with a neck this time :) ).
Here are some wip shots along with him with a Dragon helmet on for size reference.

Thanks,
Ryan

wip2.jpg

wip3.jpg

Bond comission finished up today are ready to ship out to a happy board member (I hope :rotfl) . Anyway here he is..

Thanks,
Ryan

f2.jpg

f1.jpg

f6.jpg

Man being back at real work today is no fun. Makes me miss my weekend already :)

Finishing up another Indy commission this weekend. Still have to add some "sun" to his face but I am happy with him so far.

Thanks,
Ryan

sal5.jpg

Well three day weekends always seem to help get caught up :)
Almost ready.

Thanks,
Ryan

wip10.jpg

wip9.jpg

I like that ! You've really caught his essence there. I've got this headsculpt coming soon so I'm going to draw from what you've done and try to add that to mine. Hope you don't mind a question . What body are you using for the figure ? Going from the hands it looks like a dragon body.

Last edited:
Back