Blind Voyeur's Voyeuristic Creations from Through the Keyhole....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty: Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent. I thought you were supposed to be good. Aren't you the "good" man? C'mon, Deckard. Show me what you're made of.

I can't wait!!!

"I need ya, Decks. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic. "

Ok still more work to do, but I thought no one would mind if I posted a little teaser snap. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

dec-w4.jpg

That was a fast response. :lol

sorry, took me a while to pick myself up off the floor after posting that fast response. i had an inkling it would be this! and it looks fantastic. can't wait to see more. does the collar have that wool lining like the android hunter one? ok, i'm getting ahead of myself, i'll just wait patiently for more information.

HURRY THE HELL UP!!!! :D

"All they'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us wanted, where have I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got?"

dec-w3.jpg
dec-w4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I kept waiting for a response to that PM I sent about this awhile back. Now it's all been worth it.

Absolutely beautiful work! Now make one up for me so you can get started on Gaff's coat!:lol

Yeah I kept waiting for a response to that PM I sent about this awhile back. Now it's all been worth it.

Absolutely beautiful work! Now make one up for me so you can get started on Gaff's coat!:lol

I have to finish Deckards COMPLETE outfit (including custom printed shirt and tie) first. Then we can talk Gaff. :D

.....I'm an aget of customization.......

Back