Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To play “Devil’s Avocado” I think it looks like Boseman, but maybe a shade too light. If you show the average Joe/Jane on the street (depending on which street) this headsculpt they’ll know who it is.

….I will say, the Maxnut Boseman sculpt has an edge, definitely in terms of the skin tone.

Likeness wise this is better.
s-l1600 (1).jpg

With all these 2.0s, does anyone think HT will remake Man of Steel since they did a bait and switch with that figure? I really like that suit over the other films suit bit don't want to pay top dollar for an old figure if HT will make a 2.0

With all these 2.0s, does anyone think HT will remake Man of Steel since they did a bait and switch with that figure? I really like that suit over the other films suit bit don't want to pay top dollar for an old figure if HT will make a 2.0
Keep an eye on InArt, they have a BvS Superman on their to do list. That's at least close to MoS I guess.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if WBD announce a MoS 2 in development by the end of the year.

I’m right there with you. Have my fingers crossed for some Superman reissues as well! 👍🏻

Snyderverse HT 2.0 would be a huge middlefinger to InArt. Not even 2.0, a reissue would suffice.

After rewatching IM 1 for the mark 3 HT, I'm still more excited about this.

The suit looks great, but this is one of those moments where the actor transcends the character.

It's unbelievable how Boseman was at the highest of highs of his career, while having terminal cancer. The legend decided to keep it a secret until his passing. Truly an incredible and inspiring human being.

RIP.

Time to rewatch Civil War, again!

I am glad to see this being made. I didn’t really miss out on the previous figure, more like passed on it. The sculpt was subpar, and at the time I figured there would be more more Black Panther figures made from upcoming films. Then the passing of Chadwick Boseman happened. I bought the Maxnut sculpt in hopes I would find a BP body cheap, or there would be a re-release. Now it looks like I will have a place for the Maxnut head. I may even preorder, not really caring how the sculpt turns out since I have the Maxnut. Their sculpts I find better anyway, like Tony Stark I use for the Mark 85.
Someone mentioned there should be a helmet to make a “taking the pain off the headpiece pose.” I think there is a picture of him holding his helmet. I do the same with IM, put on the Tony head and have him hold the helmet.

I’m probably going to go ahead and PO this tomorrow. I know there are a lot of good reasons not to PO anymore, particularly with the long time span between announcement and actual availability these days. That said, I’m a guy who still likes to PO simply because for a figure like this (that I am certain that I want) I prefer to get it ordered and then check it off my list and not think about it.

Black Panther is one of my favorite characters (Thor is my favorite) and I loved how Chadwick B. portrayed him in the MCU (so much strength and dignity), so I really want to get this figure.

Since I already have the CW version, this new figure will violate my one figure per character rule that I have maintained since I started collecting in 2017. But in this instance I am sort of giving myself an out by rationalizing it will be ok to have booth figures if I keep the Civil War Black Panther at my office 😉

Back