Black Cat Comiquette shipping in next 20 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowing a pic from StatueForum:

PICT2415.jpg

BC looks like the girl who is being forced to stand in the picture. :lol

She looks alright in hand but definitely lower than the other two....that blank stare kills it. A smirk or smile would have done wonders. Comforted in my decision to cancel.

The left eye on that one is slightly out of order, but it's not noticeable unless you're up close. Dang, SS...have we not learned our lesson after the uproar surrounding MJ? Mine comes on Saturday. Heh @ Mike...Felicia does look like she doesn't wanna be there. Someone should insert a thought balloon in the picture with Felicia thinking "I can't stand these bishes. Are we done yet?"

That said, I don't have any regrets. I still think she's a quality piece, even if not as impressive as the previous 2.

I am struggling a lot whether or not I should hold onto BC and continue with this line or sell the whole line in favour of future pieces coming in like the Thing Ex.

Oh man... only so much I can take on. What to do?

These actually look great together. I seriously considering keeping this line now. I love how they look with the artwork too.

And mine arrived today :D

That statue is hot! im glad to have one on order. I can see it now the band wagon. Once something hot comes out there gonna want the set. This series just keeps on getting better... it can only go up. I like how they painted the vinyl.

they HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO stop doing the final print illustration after the sculpt is finished.
Again the print incorporates details and elements that could have been included in the final sculpt. Such as that sexy lean to the side she has in this instance.

This series' sculpts match up to the concept sketches beautifully, then when the final rendered/color print is completed it somewhat detaches the sculpt from the supposed "Control" art.

Slow down guys and follow the steps necessary to produce a true sculpt that marries up to the control art seamlessly...
1- Finished, color, approved concept art
2- Proceed with sculpt from said concept art

..... :monkey1

but dont get me wrong. THis piece still rocks.. it just isnt all it couldve been due to some bad decision making ...

I'm still on waitlist. If anybody wants to sell the exclusive, I'll take it. Missed out on a few reasonable Ebay offerings.

Edit: converted same day, nevermind

Last edited:
Stick to the waitlist. Chances are you'll be converted. I got converted for the Captain America PF Ex. I got on the waitlist very late, and he is far more limited than the Black Cat and had much more hype. All good things come to those who wait.

Remember, buying from one of us here would most likely be more costly, because it's cost (to current holder) + shipping. Getting her directly through SideShow will take off approx. 15-50 bucks in additional shipping charges depending where you and the other individual are located.

I posted this on the StatueForum, but it fits in here as well:

Thanks for the nice pics.

Showing the statue next to the art that inspired it really shows how much is lacking in the statue.

Don't get me wrong, the statue is nice, but the picture is great and the statue doesn't live up to the art.

The reasons are, in my opinion, the fact that in the statue Black Cat is pretty much vertical, in the art her body is angled and twisted giving a more natural (and three dimensional) feel. The statue's head faces forward while the head in the art faces slightly to one side and is off kilter, again giving a more natural look. Finally, the statue's breasts look like typical breast implants, while the art's breasts look more natural showing some of the weight such large breasts would have.

It's a pity that the statue (as nice as it is) misses out being as great as the art is.

So I got the Black Cat comiquette and she came to me mint.. oh man.. I am so sad.. I have to give her up. It's that or lose out on one of the big boys.. Stealth or Thing. I WILL NOT ALLOW FOR THAT TO HAPPEN! NOT IF I CAN'T HELP IT!

Atleast it's going to a friend who lives in the city so I can see her anytime I want. Oh man.. this means I would have the complete set too had I not sold her.. argh!!!

Last edited:
Back