Black Cat Comiquette shipping in next 20 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a grip and nobody pulled your chain Eli. I could care less if he or anybody likes the statue. I was just curious as to why if that was the case and it was a little bit insulting with the way he done things.

What chain? I don't have a chain. What chain are we talking about? I would like to have a chain. Are you giving me a chain?

Hey everyone, I think Black Cat is going to give me a chain!

I'm getting a chain. Chain chain chain. la la la

Last edited:
What chain? I don't have a chain. What chain are we talking about? I would like to have a chain. Are you giving me a chain?

hehehe :cool:

that line aint what it used to be....Next one better be a winner.

that line aint what it used to be....Next one better be a winner.

Having said what I did, I think we should reserve judgement until we see the piece in hand. I don't like some of the shots we have seen of her so far...too many up close in bad angles. I want to wait for mine to come before I make a real judgement. hehe

And for those who didn't order her, perhaps your LCS may have her.

Either way, this one doesn't ooze the same kind of appeal that the Emma or MJ pieces did.

ok fine I laughed at this. I tried not to but I did :lol

ok fine I laughed at this. I tried not to but I did :lol

awwww See, this is cool. When we can poke fun at ourselves instead of attacking eachother like immature brats. No, I am not talking about you. I have been at fault for that too many times..yeah..moving along.

There better only be six statues in this series.. if that is the case I think then it's a must I own the Black Cat, but if it continues on well beyond six.. I may just have to quit this line, because it's no longer affordable for me to be a completest. That, and my space is already consumed enough as is, and with some bigger collectibles still in transition, I don't know how I can take on everything. Somethings in my collection may have to go. Only the prettiest will survive. Yes, in the collector's world, when it comes to collectibles one has to be all about the prettier objects... Shallow Hal can go to Hell!

here's your chain,now pull it.:dump

What the hell happened to this thread? Well people are getting their tracking numbers so we'll see in hand pics soon enough but for the life of me I don't see how anyone can look at Emma and MJ then at this and say they are on par. Whether or not you're a fan of AH! or Whether or not the Black Cat is your favorite character this piece is definitely lowering the bar...

A THREAD FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! :ruff

Hey now, this thread is still good. Take that back. If anyone poops on this thread, it's me. I made it, so I deserve the privilege of pooping on it.

Either way, there were some good posts in this thread...just gotta sift through the crap to find them.

Got my tracking info at 3am it'll be here by the weekend!
It's for my twin brother, not me.
He also has the White Queen and Mary Jane.

:chew

Back