Black Cat Comiquette shipping in next 20 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO YOU AREN'T! NOW BUZZ OFF!

Kidding. I hope you get it bud.

Sorry, Eli. I meant that I got mine and the edition number IS "666". On another note, I ordered one from Sideshow during Comic-con, and thought that I ordered one online as well. Lo and behold, they sent me another one. So, the number I got as well is #22. So, now I have #666 and #22. Anyone need an exclusive Black Cat with either number? I thought for sure Sideshow would cancel one of them since there was a 1 piece maximum on this order.

Sorry, Eli. I meant that I got mine and the edition number IS "666". On another note, I ordered one from Sideshow during Comic-con, and thought that I ordered one online as well. Lo and behold, they sent me another one. So, the number I got as well is #22. So, now I have #666 and #22. Anyone need an exclusive Black Cat with either number? I thought for sure Sideshow would cancel one of them since there was a 1 piece maximum on this order.

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS AWESOME! I never get neat numbers like that. D'OH!

Too bad you didn't have #666 for the LOD PF. Now that would be something! :D

The prototype looks better, but it's shot in natural light, so there's shadows. The mouth is better painted though. On the production piece they haven't painted all of it so she doesn't have a smile.
Anybody got the pictures of the original controlart sketches? I have them somewhere on my computer but can't find them.

Black Cat is definitely the weakest of the bunch so far, however her print is the best one yet!

Black Cat is definitely the weakest of the bunch so far, however her print is the best one yet!

Go figure. I agree that the print is much better than the maquette. Like others have said, she needs that sexy little lean that she has in the print.

Go figure. I agree that the print is much better than the maquette. Like others have said, she needs that sexy little lean that she has in the print.

Oh get off the lean. lol It's more than just the lean..and I don't know. Seeing her in person and the fact I can see my reflection in her outfit is reason enough to keep this piece. But alas, SIM is more important, so she has to go.

Concerning the reflection part, nobody dare go where I think you're planning on going! I know you maybe tempted, but you must fight off those temptations.

DON'T... TRY... IT!

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS AWESOME! I never get neat numbers like that. D'OH!

Too bad you didn't have #666 for the LOD PF. Now that would be something! :D

I just got mine at work, haven't opened it yet, but I see on the outside of the box I got #69. :lol

DSCN5982.jpg

Do you like G.I.JOE? :eek:

hehe Have any of the regs from the 80's?

Yup I sure do!!! You can see some of my MOC figures from the 80's behind Black Cat.

I have more photos of my Joe collection in the "Show your Shelves" section in my thread.

Nice, I want a Cobra Commanda, Zantar, Doctor Mind Bender, Destro, Serpentor, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow. All the kick ass looking characters.

I had so many. I want some of those originals MOC. I have a bunch of MIB to MISB 80's Transformers. :)

Well, I sold my Black Cat to a local collector and friend of mine. I wanted her, but hey, I also want the Stealth, Thing PF, and Blade dio more. All about selection of the fittest, or in this case, of the badass.

Looks way better in this pic for some reason. i have mine here, still need to open her up.

Probably because her hair is covering her lazy-eye. :lol

Trust me...it's there, just the angle of the shot I took and the hair there conveniently hides it.

It's still a GREAT piece, I just thought Sideshow would've took steps to do away with the lazy-eye issues after all the Mary Jane complaints. Maybe they just don't care or it was too late (in terms of Black Cat on the production line) by the time it was addressed?

Let us know if you got the lazy-eye,nash

Pictures do not do the piece justice. I've always been a little "iffy" about her since I saw the first pics of the statue. It wasn't that I didn't think it was a nice piece, it was more along the lines of me being underwhelmed after seeing Emma and MJ. Well, fast-forward to now, and I'm very happy with her. She looks much better to me now that I see her in person. I was starting to worry I'd have problems after seeing the foot issues some of y'all have had, but mine arrived in one piece. I also don't notice a lazy eye on mine...but that is probably because it's not bad enough for me to care. All I have is my sidekick to take crappy pics with...I'll try to put some up later.

My twin brother got his exclusive Black Cat on Saturday and it's awesome!
There was no damage to it at all and his # on the bottom of the box was #89!
Pretty cool huh?

:chew

Looks way better in this pic for some reason. i have mine here, still need to open her up.

I think it also has to do with the lack of flash. But this is one of the best pics I've seen of this maquette

Back