Black Cat Comiquette shipping in next 20 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Black Cat Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #bleah bleah bleah) from our Marvelâ Comiquette Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20 days.

:lol Sure, I guess you can have her after I am done with her. :lol:monkey3

Just as long as you don't have the "Kevin Federline" effect on women, then I am alright with that plan!

Dammit, I just derailed my thread. Man, I must really stop doing that.. derailing threads and all. I am an addict!

Just as long as you don't have the "Kevin Federline" effect on women, then I am alright with that plan!

Dammit, I just derailed my thread. Man, I must really stop doing that.. derailing threads and all. I am an addict!

Don't worry, I definitely don't make them fat or crazy. :lol

Don't worry, I definitely don't make them fat or crazy. :lol

Well, they are all crazy from Day 1. They are women after all. *hides*

Jen, Nessa, and any other female that comes in here.. Rory forced me in a PM to say that! He said he would find me and juggle my PFs, and he added how he's a very bad juggler. DUN DUN DUNT!!! Blame him! He's the culprit! :monkey3

Women rule! How dare you Rory!

Well, they are all crazy from Day 1. They are women after all. *hides*

Jen, Nessa, and any other female that comes in here.. Rory forced me in a PM to say that! He said he would find me and juggle my PFs, and he added how he's a very bad juggler. DUN DUN DUNT!!! Blame him! He's the culprit! :monkey3

Women rule! How dare you Rory!
Are you sure Mr. Federline hasn't gotten to you already? :lol:lol:rotfl

d517997c.jpg
d517997c.jpg
d517997c.jpg
d517997c.jpg
d517997c.jpg
Only because I am involved in this thread otherwise it would have gotten the usual 1 star rating your threads usually pull in. :lol

Okay, to keep this thread from going further down the drain and maintain some respectibility to it (is that even possible?), I decided to talk about the subject matter that this thread title entails. I can not wait for the Black Cat Ex comiquette to come out, but I maybe forced to hand this over to my friend. I got him into collecting the Adam Hughes Marvel girl series and with the Darkness PF just shipping, and both the Stealth Iron Man and the Thing ex on the horizon, there is only so much I can take on.

I guess I'll make my final decision when the piece is in hand. Sucks, cause I am thinking I may have to give her up, and I already have Emma the White Queen and Mary Jane.

:monkey2

I don't plan on canceling this one. She is offered at a great price and I think this will be an instance where the production piece beats the proto. :)

Plus! I have the other two exclusives and with only 7 total in the line- I CAN HAVE ALL THESE HOT LADIES!

:monkey2

I don't plan on canceling this one. She is offered at a great price and I think this will be an instance where the production piece beats the proto. :)

Plus! I have the other two exclusives and with only 7 total in the line- I CAN HAVE ALL THESE HOT LADIES!

ahhh I take back the jerk comment.

That darn crying monkey icon gets me all the time!

Yeah, they are well priced. Ugh, what to do.. and it is a series of only six statues. It's the most affordable line, and when they all come out they will all look very nice displayed together. Why does everything come out in such a small time frame?!?!?!?!

Oh it's only 6 statues in the series? I wonder where I got seven from? Oh well, bring her on. :rock

Not to sound like a gross guy but we need another bare cleavage announcement soon. :drool :lol

Well, so much for that idea Rory. lol

A third party has posted.

Nice illustration ill Jedi! Again, I'll reserve judgement until I see the piece in hand.

Back