Black Cat Comiquette shipping in next 20 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, to keep this thread from going further down the drain and maintain some respectibility to it (is that even possible?), I decided to talk about the subject matter that this thread title entails. I can not wait for the Black Cat Ex comiquette to come out, but I maybe forced to hand this over to my friend. I got him into collecting the Adam Hughes Marvel girl series and with the Darkness PF just shipping, and both the Stealth Iron Man and the Thing ex on the horizon, there is only so much I can take on.

I guess I'll make my final decision when the piece is in hand. Sucks, cause I am thinking I may have to give her up, and I already have Emma the White Queen and Mary Jane.

wow really? Your actually deciding to get rid of Black Cat over that Darkness or any of the others you mentioned?

Derail much guys?

At this point they'll probably wait until toy fair to announce the next one. So as Felicia drops in on you, you'll need to order the next one.

Hmmm..considering how fast Sideshow is pumping stuff out in addition to all the early stuff Hot Toys is putting out...AND Christmas on top of it all.

I may have to cancel this one...hmmm.... :cool:

wow really? Your actually deciding to get rid of Black Cat over that Darkness or any of the others you mentioned?

Have you even seen the Darkness PF in hand? I have. Most collectibles fail in comparison to that piece.

I'll keep the order, but I'll probably sell the Black Cat to my friend whom I just got hooked onto the line. Only to see her in person. I will own her one day as I have made it clear I am into collecting this series. Although, if it goes beyond the "originally planned six statue run", I maybe forced to quit this line after Mary Jane. They are a great bang for the buck, but I am into other things as well... and something has to go. My finances can only stretch so far.

I haven't decided yet if I'll stop collecting this line. As it is, it's the best line for our dollar value.

Derail much guys?

At this point they'll probably wait until toy fair to announce the next one. So as Felicia drops in on you, you'll need to order the next one.

Yes, we derailed the thread at one point, but if you read on we had the locomotive go back to the destination of this thread's intentions, to discuss the soon-to-be-shipped Black Cat comiquette.

Damn. Now I have to figure out a way to budget this next month. I already have a Flex Pay payment coming up. :monkey1

Time to put stuff up for sale.

i think i'm going to cancel my exclusive black cat....long gone are the days where i feel the need to be a completist since i have little room left to display new things.

it has to be a must have from now on like black widow or mystique!

+ it feels good to see i have some money in the bank for a change!:chew

Her butt is nice but overall I don't like it.....not sure whether or not I'm going to keep it. It doesn't have the overt sexiness of Emma or the fun playfulness of MJ.....not sure whether it has a place in my collection, lord knows I could spend the money elsewhere with HT's onslaught continuing....

Still on the fence about this line. I love the statues and art but they don't fit with the rest of the Marvel line. I think once I'm settled in I'm gonna get some shelves and have these in a seperate area away from the other PF's and maquettes.

Back