Big Chief Studios - 10th Doctor (2005-2010) TARDIS 1:6 Scale Collector diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably in for this, even though I built my own a few years ago…but I'll be a little bit disappointed if the small phone door doesn't swing open (as shown in The Empty Child).

Has BCS done a side by side? I'd love to see them side by side.

Has BCS done a side by side? I'd love to see them side by side.

Yes they have.
10301435_10153725865286002_2677186585112521223_n.jpg

But the 11/Moffat era Tardis should have the badge, it's missing in that pic.

Exactly.

It's no big deal...I just wondered why Big Chief decided to post a picture without the badge included. It looks like this is simply the case of a quickly set-up display...hence the crooked roof as well.

You'd think whoever took the picture would take more care to compose their shots than that. But it's cool they are willing to share as much as they do.

Made the final payment on my 11th Doctor TARDIS today, immediately went and pre-ordered the 10th Doctor's TARDIS.

It's a sickness, I tells ya... :lol

Made the final payment on my 11th Doctor TARDIS today, immediately went and pre-ordered the 10th Doctor's TARDIS.

It's a sickness, I tells ya... :lol

Not to mention it's incurable! :joy

I know the feeling. I'm currently building the walls for the console room. I'd love to order the Tardis but I want all the upcoming figures more!

Luckily, I've already got everything else paid off (apart from shipping), so I'm sitting pretty right now...unless everything ships at once. :lol

With the notice my Series 4 10th Doctor has shipped I broke down and just ordered this. Any word on when it's due?

Back