Big Chief Studios - 10th Doctor (2005-2010) TARDIS 1:6 Scale Collector diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Just got an email from BCS. Looks like this is up for order on April 1st. The exclusive is The Doctor's pajamas from Tennant's Christmas Invasion episode.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 840
Last edited:
Didn't he always wear a dressing gown as well in that episode? Seems a bit silly to only do the PJ's and not the dressing gown. I guess they're hoping this 'extra outfit' will help sell a few more of the couple of thousand Tennants they are making... :lol

Mind you, I have zero interest in this as an outfit anyway, so I'm just here for the TARDIS.

Looks great, I'll have to pass unfortunately...only got space for one TARDIS :( :(

Good exclusive item though :lol

Actually, the 'expansion pack' of the PJs and slippers, with sword (if they think about) might work. I wouldn't sacrifce either 10th Doctor figures on that look over the brown or blue suit, but I'd redress a Character 10th Doctor.
I'm still not sold on these things being made out of heavyweight polystone, but I can see me ordering this second TARDIS anyway.

Didn't he always wear a dressing gown as well in that episode? Seems a bit silly to only do the PJ's and not the dressing gown. I guess they're hoping this 'extra outfit' will help sell a few more of the couple of thousand Tennants they are making... :lol

Mind you, I have zero interest in this as an outfit anyway, so I'm just here for the TARDIS.

He took the dressing gown off before the sword fight.

This would be really damn cool to display behind my Tennant figure... but unfortunately $400 still seems like an awful lot to spend for a background display (even if it is the TARDIS).

The thing about the TARDIS is that every version of it, every prop variation, was like a character of it's own. To relegate it to the status as a "background display" greatly undervalues what it's meant to the series.

Yeah I definitely get it's importance (heck, I built myself a full scale version in my garage last year), but it still seems like a lot of money for what is ultimately a pretty basic prop and design.

Which isn't to say I still don't really, really want one... :D

I understand. Seeing this I now look at my police box and the errors in scale on the windows and the lameness of my lantern is really scraping my brain.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pixletwin again."

I love this, the difference between the two were clear in the 50th but it is just coming too soon. My 11 TARDIS won't be paid until May so I can't order until then. Although I'd want a War Doctor's TARDIS over this first, I loved that battle damaged look and the connection to the past.

Just placed an order.
It took a while but I did it.
Now the waiting starts...
:impatient:
Should change that clock to a calendar...LOL!

I'll make my order in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more disposable cash to splash around. It's not like it's going to sell out any time soon, anyhow. :)

I decided that I'm no hurry to PO.
I'll do so after the first one arrives.

I've got 11's on the way. I MAY get this if there's still stock after it actually comes out, but honestly space concerns are a big factor at this point.

I've got 11's on the way. I MAY get this if there's still stock after it actually comes out, but honestly space concerns are a big factor at this point.

Same here, space is an issue for me too. I honestly have no idea where I am going to put my 11 TARDIS :slap :lol

Back