**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Rangers of the New Republic the Taika Waititi movie? Kind of has the sound of a GOTG type film from the title.

EDIT: Never mind I see that it's a TV series.

Hayden Christensen returns as Darth Vader, joining Ewan McGregor in OBI-WAN KENOBI. The Original Series begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Revenge of the Sith, and is coming to #DisneyPlus.

tenor.gif

That sets this series the same year as the events of "Solo." I wonder if Alden Han, Q'ira, or Maul will make appearances.

Ugh, no. Cosplayer Han can go get himself stuck in a trash compactor and Q’ira can go back to GOT. Maul ending was great in Rebels and shouldn’t be messed up.

Yeah, Maul and Q'ira would make the most sense but I would feel bad if Alden got left out, lol. I wish he and Chewie were getting their own show.

If there's no show, they should really aim to do a second movie at least to properly close out that story. Trilogy seems unrealistic.

If there's no show, they should really aim to do a second movie at least to properly close out that story. Trilogy seems unrealistic.

Yep, totally agree. While Solo wasn’t my favorite SW movie, mainly because of the heavy handed way things were drawn attention to like Chewbacca’s nick name, the movie as a whole was enjoyable and rewatchable. So I’d love a wrap up sequel at the very least.

Only SW related anything that should be made is the ObiWan-Vader limited 4 hour series that’s it not even a new movie.

No Ashoka or Patty Jenkins or Andor or anything else.

Once again, Disney is in overkill mode.
While they are at it, why not make an Ozark style show about these two pre-ANH on Tatooine focusing on their weed growing/selling operation, their swinging 70s lifestyles/open relationship, and Biggs' massive wardrobe of leather pants? :)
50655fa6551da84161ece2998b6e1f25.jpg
9d448868bbcf1d874c1bb7bf89c2cbb9.jpg
14d9ab8db48fbc09498d166d560a462e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Only SW related anything that should be made is the ObiWan-Vader limited 4 hour series that’s it not even a new movie.

No Ashoka or Patty Jenkins or Andor or anything else.

I couldn't agree more. :lecture
Although the Andor series could be interesting. I liked the character, there was a certain dark vibe and regret to what he did for the sake of the Rebellion.

She's a badass that loves going fast. Errr...on rollerblades. :lol

I'm willing to give it a chance. I'm sure at the very least we'll see some beautiful aerial sequences.

This!

I couldn't agree more. :lecture
Although the Andor series could be interesting. I liked the character, there was a certain dark vibe and regret to what he did for the sake of the Rebellion.

Yep.. I like him for the same reason. This is actually the show I am looking most forward to.

Hayden Christensen coming back raises questions.

If Vader is in it at all shouldn't we be hearing James Earl Jones' voice?
Wasn't Hayden always a bit small to actually play Vader?
So where would he fit in? Unmasked scenes? Anakin flashbacks?
Does it mean Vader will be interacting with Obi-wan during the series? I sense a ret-con. I've always very much believed from ANH that their last encounter was the Mustafar duel.

Back