**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. How do you know the 2 burned bodies were Luke?s aunt and uncle. They could have killed 2 other people defending their home. They run away and see Luke is with Kenobi. Feel he?s safer than being with them and disappear into the dessert. Awesome adventure begins. Star Wars the Lars trilogy!

Now your thinking with your Disney tinfoil hat.

Another series means another excuse to churn out 5 new different looking troopers.

No, but I am looking forward to seeing what they'll do with this besides the inevitable origin stories for half his quotes in ANH.

Another series means another excuse to churn out 5 new different looking troopers.

No, but I am looking forward to seeing what they'll do with this besides the inevitable origin stories for half his quotes in ANH.

All I know is that there's going to be a "Hello There" moment and I'm going to cry! :panic:

:lol :lol

Can't wait for the scene where he spies a bunch of Sandpeople walking single-file to hide their numbers and exclaims "Well I won't be traveling *these* wastes lightly!"

Oh they have a gold mine with this. Kenobi's daily to do list
1. Scare sand people to get daily supply of fresh Bantha milk.
2. Go to edge of Lar's homestead and watch young Luke from afar and do crazy old man wizard stuff.
3. Make up stories from a certain point of view so you never are a liar and have an answer for every question.
4. Practice using witty phrases for a chance encounter with Storm Troopers who fire accurately with blasters.
5. Practice lightsaber technique know as at bat for defense and offense to take out enemies.
6. Go out into the twin suns without any cover to keep skin healthy.
7. On daily walks in the sunlight without water to keep brain razor sharp.

Kenobi had a full day.

Maybe they'll pretend the prequels don't exist and actually deliver on lines such as "When I first knew him, your father was already a great pilot" courtesy of a lonely old hermit in the desert flashback.

Maybe they'll pretend the prequels don't exist and actually deliver on lines such as "When I first knew him, your father was already a great pilot" courtesy of a lonely old hermit in the desert flashback.

This specific type of thinking of certain group of people is just exactly the reason why SW has been so *** up over the last few years :)

Saw rumors that the Kenobi series will take place after Solo. Hopefully we?ll get a Kenobi vs. Darth Maul rematch (and not a cartoon version).

I wonder if it will be more like Sherlock, where it's a limited series of feature-length episodes.

It would be kinda cool to get three movies featuring Obi-Wan every year or so. I wouldn't be that long until we get Ewan old enough to actually be Alec Guiness' age.

I still think this is all leading up to them rebooting/remaking the OT.

I wonder if it will be more like Sherlock, where it's a limited series of feature-length episodes.

It would be kinda cool to get three movies featuring Obi-Wan every year or so. I wouldn't be that long until we get Ewan old enough to actually be Alec Guiness' age.

I still think this is all leading up to them rebooting/remaking the OT.

If that happens Freaks here are gonna riot with righteous indignation. :lol

Naysayers be damned, I'm looking forward to this series now that it has been officially confirmed. :yess:

I looked forward to Hamill reprising his role as Luke Skywalker and... well...

Maybe they'll try not to **** this up?

They don't need to reboot the OT.... they'll just bury it with so much Disney fodder that no one can tell the difference anymore.

Kids will grow up liking whatever new crap is dished to them during their formative years, and continue loving it through their lives, and Disney knows this. Look at the PT.

20 years from now, a generation will cheer with tears in their eyes when Disney announces the return of Daisy Ridley as mentora Rey.

If that happens Freaks here are gonna riot with righteous indignation. :lol

The irony is the the Freaks here enjoyed Solo.

They're going to enjoy The Mandalorian.

They're going to enjoy the Obi-Wan series.

They didn't mind the CG Leia and/or Tarkin in Rogue One.

They enjoyed every other bit of 'revisionist' history in Star Wars since Disney took over. They'll have no real reason to be upset about a revised OT ... but that certainly won't stop the pitchfork mobs.

The irony is the the Freaks here enjoyed Solo.

They're going to enjoy The Mandalorian.

They're going to enjoy the Obi-Wan series.

They didn't mind the CG Leia and/or Tarkin in Rogue One.

They enjoyed every other bit of 'revisionist' history in Star Wars since Disney took over. They'll have no real reason to be upset about a revised OT ... but that certainly won't stop the pitchfork mobs.

Some Freaks thought the CG Leia and Tarkin was "crap" but to each their own I guess. :huh

Back