**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roadies don't sing or play during the concert. The Inquisitors use Force powers and hunt Jedi, which puts them on the same level as Vader. Don't defend the clown canon.
Inquisitors are not on the same level as Vader. What SW are you watching? lol

Well, it helps me with my POs, s-Wait, DS2 is in May. No, it really doesn't help me with my POs. Dangit... It'd have been nice for it to air sooner, but remember, they have Moon Knight launching on March 30th, so it'll run throughout April. Having Kenobi be so soon actually surprises me.

Legends had Dark Jedi which were essentially the same thing as Inquisitors.

Inquisitors are disposable muscle, none of them are on par with Vader or Palpatine.

Legends had Dark Jedi which were essentially the same thing as Inquisitors.

Inquisitors are disposable muscle, none of them are on par with Vader or Palpatine.
But live action was A-tier canon. Legends books/movies/comics were C-tier. It clearly contradicts Yoda saying there is only two and no more. Unless you want to mention that the rule of two is broken since Palpatine is so involved with politics, fine. But as of right now, it is contradicting current canon.

No one says they are on par, but they are still Force Users. You can be a Jedi but not a Jedi Master.

But live action was A-tier canon. Legends books/movies/comics were C-tier. It clearly contradicts Yoda saying there is only two and no more. Unless you want to mention that the rule of two is broken since Palpatine is so involved with politics, fine. But as of right now, it is contradicting current canon.

No one says they are on par, but they are still Force Users. You can be a Jedi but not a Jedi Master.
There can only be two Sith Lords, not "there can only be two dark side users". That wouldn't make any sense. Using the dark side doesn't automatically make you a Sith, even if you are serving them.

There can only be two Sith Lords, not "there can only be two dark side users". That wouldn't make any sense. Using the dark side doesn't automatically make you a Sith, even if you are serving them.
Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif

This was after Maul was defeated. Then Dooku took his place. I don't see how this isn't cut and dry. There is zero mention of tiers of Sith in the movies. Clearly animation took this another step just like the books/comics/games. It makes as much sense as Ahsoka being Anakin's padawan. But the precedent is pretty clear in an A-tier canon movie.

All I'm saying is that clearly they are disregarding obvious canon. But what does Yoda/Mace know. :dunno

What Chris said (he understands my band analogy, I'm sure).

This was after Maul was defeated. Then Dooku took his place. I don't see how this isn't cut and dry. There is zero mention of tiers of Sith in the movies. Clearly animation took this another step just like the books/comics/games. It makes as much sense as Ahsoka being Anakin's padawan. But the precedent is pretty clear in an A-tier canon movie.

All I'm saying is that clearly they are disregarding obvious canon. But what does Yoda/Mace know. :dunno

I am curious if you feel this way about Asajj Ventress. Does she contradict the Rule of Two for you?

I am curious if you feel this way about Asajj Ventress. Does she contradict the Rule of Two for you?
Sure does. Lucas clearly overreached and contradicted himself countless times. Not saying they are bad characters, just clearly exceptions were made for the obvious reason - money.

I would take the reasoning is that the apprentice wants to overthrow the master. But I believe Palpatine gave the order to Dooku to find a champion or something like that.

There are no tiers of Sith... because Inquisitors aren't Sith :lol

old-man-how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you.gif

There are no tiers of Sith... because Inquisitors aren't Sith :lol

View attachment 561524
In the movies no one has explained anything about the Sith except for Yoda's quote and Palpatine's story to Anakin. If all I knew was the movies, these Inquisitors make no sense when I think bad to Yoda's quote. There has to be an explanation at who the hell these guys are instead of just showing up like Cad Bane and referencing something in an animation show that most people are going to scratch their head on. It is pretty clear there is a large gap in viewing audience from live action to animation.

In the movies no one has explained anything about the Sith except for Yoda's quote and Palpatine's story to Anakin. If all I knew was the movies, these Inquisitors make no sense when I think bad to Yoda's quote. There has to be an explanation at who the hell these guys are instead of just showing up like Cad Bane and referencing something in an animation show that most people are going to scratch their head on. It is pretty clear there is a large gap in viewing audience from live action to animation.
Mando and BOBF have made it quite clear that TCW and Rebels are basically essential viewing now, if people don't wanna watch them then that's on them :dunno. It's like watching the Sequel trilogy without having seen at least the OT.

Casual viewers are gonna be confused in Mando S3 if they didn't watch BOBF.

Mando and BOBF have made it quite clear that TCW and Rebels are basically essential viewing now, if people don't wanna watch them then that's on them :dunno. It's like watching the Sequel trilogy without having seen at least the OT.

Casual viewers are gonna be confused in Mando S3 if they didn't watch BOBF.
With Black Kristen showing up does that means the comics he was in is essential as well? Don't get away from the point that in a movie one thing was clearly stated and now it is completely contradictory. Not the first, not the last for Star Wars. The end. Period.

With Black Kristen showing up does that means the comics he was in is essential as well? Don't get away from the point that in a movie one thing was clearly stated and now it is completely contradictory. Not the first, not the last for Star Wars. The end. Period.
If you care enough, then yeah.

And if they were Sith, sure, but they're not and have never been described as Sith. It's only contradictory if you can't be bothered doing a 30 second search on Google. The end. Period.

:lol

Back