**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda. She asked Pedro why people were doing it because she didn't know what it was for but then people decided to harrass her for not doing it. She then put "Beep/Bop/Boop" in her bio to mock the people annoying her over it and everyone misread it as her dissing transgender people.
Funny place social media. Can been an absolute cesspit at times.

Social media has shown me how people just love casting those stones. They revel in it and wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't do it. I guess it's been the same throughout human history and the internet just puts it out there, permanently reminding you.

Social media has shown me how people just love casting those stones. They revel in it and wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't do it. I guess it's been the same throughout human history and the internet just puts it out there, permanently reminding you.
People like to punish but not be punished. Plenty of hypocrisy to go around.
It is unprofessional.

I'm always tempted to put: Dr./Prof./Mr. President
Can I put Wellendowed/Bigpeen/Humongousmalegenitalia?

I go with "His Royal Highness"...

drdoom-by-joe-jusko2002.jpg

As an OT purist,

I take it there are a fair number of OT purists on this board? ;)

Lol, well for me I hold the OT in the highest regard of all SW, since well it was the start of it all; then I'd put TM next as it was the first series of anything SW I've watched, and then TCW not too far behind.

the reason I hate that fan-made "reimagined" scene has nothing to do with CGI or it not being how it was when I was a kid. I hate it because it's silly af when I'm watching it.

At one point, for example, Vader literally turns his back to Kenobi in order to twirl his lightsaber :rotflwhile Kenobi stands there waiting for Vader to turn around. :lol

View attachment 548719

Later, Vader tosses Kenobi into a wall and throws his saber at him like a javelin, sticking it in the wall right by his head. Obi-Wan could've just grabbed the hilt at that point, switched it off, and been in possession of both weapons. :lol

View attachment 548720

And if they're going to use the Force during a sword duel to lift their opponents into the air and toss them around, why isn't Vader grabbing Kenobi and tossing him into the lightsaber? Or grab him, hold him in place, and chuck the lightsaber at him?

So, this "reimagined" scene just ends up making Vader seem like some kind of out-of-control lunatic who is also quite stupid. If you grew up with the prequels, yeah I guess that would make perfect sense. :lol But I prefer the way Vader came across before the PT, as a calculating and cerebral character. That makes him more impressive, and also more sinister, IMO.

Hmm, I do agree, but I must admit on my first viewing of that video it looked rather cool, but as you point out all this, it does make it feel under par lol I wonder how they'll treat Vader in this Kenobi show. Will we get only verbal reference, or, will he indeed appear in it. If the latter happens, I think a good way to go about it is like RO, where he only appeared for a short time, but it oozed quality.

Also, LOL I just noticed your avatar is the behind of an eopie, I had thought it was an uncooked chicken :lol

"That boy is our last hope."
"No. There is another."

Leia!
Maybe it's actually Ahsoka?
Space Aladdin??
Baby (not)Yoda???
All the jedi?!?!

star-wars-quotes-rey-quiz-and-poll-images_82547bb8.jpeg

Sith Inquisitors are like roadies for a rock band. They work for the band, but they aren’t in the band. So relax. There is no contradiction.
Roadies don't sing or play during the concert. The Inquisitors use Force powers and hunt Jedi, which puts them on the same level as Vader. Don't defend the clown canon.

Back